Happy Birthday Lewis

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Today on August 7th is my birthday and i want to thank you to all the friends in the past and the new ones that come across in my life. As for me, i hope things will be good for me at 38. i hope you are enjoying my posts and if you do have any questions feel free to ask because i like being around here and i love this site.

I know i do work a lot but i do get your alerts and postings and i will work on getting back to them as soon as possible but i have older posts if you go to my profle and click on older posts and you will have the access. I know im not going to be as popular as some of the veterans here but as long as i have access to the internet, ill be here crusing around and also you can send me a conversation too. and you all have my real email address too (on my profile). So if you want to know more or interested in talking to me. send me a alert or email or inbox message

Thank you for reading this. from the New people to the veterans on here. Thank you for letting me share my thoughts and feelings on this site.

Lewis

" Go to my Profile and wish me a happy birthday and/or know all about me or message me. Thank you"

Happy Birthday Lewis! It's good to hear that you are still the site!

Yes im still here on the site, just sucks I don't have a pc to do what I really want to do. But doing a lot better now. Thank you for the support.

Back