handjobs

How interesting that you bring this up sokron. My wife loves giving me handjobs, particularly when we travel. She loves watching a guy "spurt" as she calls it, particularly when its been a few days between ejacs. I can't count the number of handjobs she's given me when we've traveled on the interstates ... and she gets down and cleans every drop right up, smacks her lips and smiles of her accomplishment. If a woman really wants to impress a man, she needs to lap up sperm like it was a golden, sweet nectar and crave for more.
Giving a handjob, however, requires training & experience. I had to train her to not grip so tightly ... "******* the chicken", as I told her, is a figure of speach, not the recommended way of jerking a guy's cock off. :)

I got bunches of "handjob" pics ... here are a few. I'll leave 'em in Thumbnail since there are so many of them. Enjoy! Mac :)

Attachments

• cuck_HandjobOnly50.jpg
    cuck_HandjobOnly50.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 78
  • cuck_Handjob-ejac.jpg
    cuck_Handjob-ejac.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 79
  • cuck_Handjob-intoGlass.jpg
    cuck_Handjob-intoGlass.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 72
  • cuck_HandjobONLY01.jpg
    cuck_HandjobONLY01.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 68
  • cuck_handjobONLY04.jpg
    cuck_handjobONLY04.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 73
  • cuck_handjobONLY5-1.jpg
    cuck_handjobONLY5-1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 69
  • cuck_HandjobONLY9.jpg
    cuck_HandjobONLY9.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 70
  • cuck_handjobONLY12.jpg
    cuck_handjobONLY12.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 70
  • cuck_handjobONLY14.jpg
    cuck_handjobONLY14.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 70
  • cuck_handjobONLY15.jpg
    cuck_handjobONLY15.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 68
  • cuck_handjobONLY18.jpg
    cuck_handjobONLY18.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 67
  • cuck_handjobONLY38-inPlate.jpg
    cuck_handjobONLY38-inPlate.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 74
  • cuck_HandjobONLY46-caption.jpg
    cuck_HandjobONLY46-caption.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 71
  • cuck_handjobONLY48.jpg
    cuck_handjobONLY48.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 72
I think when discussing handjobs you need to clarify which one's we're speaking of. Are we talking a little stroking before getting down to business...or stroking to completion? I think most of us enjoy a good rub to get things started..but as far as going to completion, I honestly don't think I've done that since high school..lol Once I get going I just have to put it somewhere...her mouth..pussy..ass..lol

... I honestly don't think I've done that since high school..lol Once I get going I just have to put it somewhere...her mouth..pussy..ass..lol

oh Idowives ... man, oh man! Let me tell ya, you find a woman that knows how to give a good handjob, you'll prefer it to fucking at least once or so a month, I swear. There is a "serious talent" to doing it just as there is a talent to eating/playing with a woman's pussy the way she likes it done. I can only remember only a couple ladies in my life that could give a good handjob.
I personally trained my wife when we were in school together, and she's the best ever, AND, she enjoys doing it. When we've had 3-somes in our past, she's given a few guys handjobs and all swore she gave them the best handjob they ever had.
My wife enjoys playing with a soft cock ... getting it hard, stimulating it, and bringing it to ejaculation. She'll slowly massage a cock to erection, then stimulate the glands until she feels the cock pulsing in response ... none of this "jerking" crap ... just a good, steady massage. She can make a cock ejaculate in less than 5 minutes, then lick both her hands and the cock clean as can be. We go to the Fl Keys every year or so, and on that long drive back on I-95 she'll see I'm getting tired, and she'll fish out my cock, get me off, and as I'm cumming, she'll cup her hand over it, catch my jizz, then lick her hand clean, and gently put my cock back in my pants.
Heck, this gets me hard just thinking 'bout it ... I think I'll have her jerk me off tonight! :bounce:

oh Idowives ... man, oh man! Let me tell ya, you find a woman that knows how to give a good handjob, you'll prefer it to fucking at least once or so a month, I swear. There is a "serious talent" to doing it just as there is a talent to eating/playing with a woman's pussy the way she likes it done. I can only remember only a couple ladies in my life that could give a good handjob.
I personally trained my wife when we were in school together, and she's the best ever, AND, she enjoys doing it. When we've had 3-somes in our past, she's given a few guys handjobs and all swore she gave them the best handjob they ever had.
My wife enjoys playing with a soft cock ... getting it hard, stimulating it, and bringing it to ejaculation. She'll slowly massage a cock to erection, then stimulate the glands until she feels the cock pulsing in response ... none of this "jerking" crap ... just a good, steady massage. She can make a cock ejaculate in less than 5 minutes, then lick both her hands and the cock clean as can be. We go to the Fl Keys every year or so, and on that long drive back on I-95 she'll see I'm getting tired, and she'll fish out my cock, get me off, and as I'm cumming, she'll cup her hand over it, catch my jizz, then lick her hand clean, and gently put my cock back in my pants.
Heck, this gets me hard just thinking 'bout it ... I think I'll have her jerk me off tonight! :bounce:

sounds like I need to meet your wife then. Let's make it happen so I can see what all the fuss is about..;-)

guys you are boring. and unrealistic. sometimes a girl...you know. its not the right moment always. and from my experience all guys prefered a real good handjob or blowjob to ...say NOTHING?

Back