Halloween night

kendra92

Female
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Well this Halloween night me and be went to our 1st interracial swing party. I went as sexy ms dead pool as seen in my pic. Pulled up to huge mansion all decked out for the night. Went inside where the place was full of white couples along with ton of black Bulls. BF and I mingle for a while then found our 1st of several bulls I had that.

Love to chat more this pm me

View attachment 1027295 View attachment 1027294

Well this Halloween night me and be went to our 1st interracial swing party. I went as sexy ms dead pool as seen in my pic. Pulled up to huge mansion all decked out for the night. Went inside where the place was full of white couples along with ton of black Bulls. BF and I mingle for a while then found our 1st of several bulls I had that.

that sounds like maybe the coolest Halloween party ever. very sexy-get-up there!

Fine?

Absolutely amazing pics of you, and no wonder you both had such a yummy delicious time. Wow.

Back