Halloween Costumes for 2014

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Halloween is coming up and i would dress up for work but unfortunely my work has a dress code :( but heres some ideals that i have in my portfolio of what the ladies need to wear mmmmm. If you have any ideals or pics you want to share, please share.

Lets see what we come up with....Lewis

images a.jpeg

lady-referee.jpg

hot-georgia-bulldogs-cheerleader-2013.jpg

Picnik_collage-1.jpg

Lets See what you can come up with?

A011_1_20120912_44926585.jpg

Queen of Spades of course!

My ex wife wore a cheerleaders outfit of our local pro team when we were married similar to the one you posted except the panties were bikini style, I have no idea how many guys got a good look at her pussy mound or even touched. She was sitting and cheering with the other guys all night some wives were upset and heard the word bitch in regards to her more than once. Yet I got to take her home ******* and horny and that was always fun.

My ex wife wore a cheerleaders outfit of our local pro team when we were married similar to the one you posted except the panties were bikini style, I have no idea how many guys got a good look at her pussy mound or even touched. She was sitting and cheering with the other guys all night some wives were upset and heard the word bitch in regards to her more than once. Yet I got to take her home ******* and horny and that was always fun.

It sure is, and those women didnt think of it before she did, I hope you get pics this year of her dressed up if you do go out ;) Have fun and be safe.

Lewis

Back