Hairy Snatch

Hairy pussies have a greater odor than the hairless ones. Personally, love it.
Very happy to know i am not alone and BTW to the other member, I do not need a break! I need for my wife to cater to and assist me in my fetishes, after all I strive to fulfill all of her financial and support needs 100%. Sad to see some members will state their own taste and thoughts and voice something definitive over others???!

Very happy to know i am not alone and BTW to the other member, I do not need a break! I need for my wife to cater to and assist me in my fetishes, after all I strive to fulfill all of her financial and support needs 100%. Sad to see some members will state their own taste and thoughts and voice something definitive over others???!
I see you don't need a break. you need help. a good slut I admire. a nasty/stank one no thanks ill pass.

My wife always used to shave her pussy, but a black bull that became a regular asked her to let it grow. He said that although he enjoyed looking at a shaven cunt, he much preferred fucking it when hairy. He said that the stubble was irritating especially when he did her anally.
The added bonus was that it got soaked with cum so tasted much better.
He shared her with other black guys and most of them had never fucked a hairy pussy before, they all seemed to enjoy it

Back