Hairy Snatch

My wife's bull told her not to shave at all just to make sure she knows whose in chargeView attachment 1338788
Damn, that's a hairy pussy. I can't say I really like how it looks, I'm sure it would look nicer when it would have been shaved, but thanks for sharing this picture. Looks like my wife's pussy, she also stopped shaving by request of her Bull. She always used to have a nice silky smooth tight cameltoe pussy, and when she started with BBC I thought it would stay that way, because she was in her late 20s (now early 30s) and most women of that age shave, and most BBC seem to prefer shaved. If you look at this forum, many wifes who never wanted to shave for their husbands even start shaving for their Bulls. Unfortunately, that's not what my wife's Bull wants. He asked her to stop shaving. She knows I hate the hair but without a doubt she immediately stopped shaving. After a few months I asked her if she could trim it, but the answer was no. No shaving, no trimming. Now it's a big full 70s style bush covering her whole pussy including her lips with hair of around 1.5" long. I'm now used to it, haven't seen her pussy shaved for years, but I still don't like a hairy pussy as much as a shaved one. Cleaning up with my tongue is now a hell of a job because the cum gets in the hair. And it doesn't look really attractive now her once beautiful and still young pussy is covered by a big ugly unkempt triangle of pubic hair. I miss her shaved pussy but this is what her Bull prefers so I fully support her choice to keep it hairy although it's definitely not my preference. I think it's hot that she's willing to do this for her Bull, even more because she also doesn't like the way it looks, saying she's too young for this because her pussy looks like a granny pussy with all the hair and it looked better when it was shaved, but she wants to please her Bull. And it's good to see I'm not the only one whose wife stopped shaving.

Last edited:
Tina doesn't have permission to trim before going to the beach she has a suit with a little dress because her bush shows a lot but on our boat she wears a tiny bottom or no bottoms depending whose with us

Damn, that's a hairy pussy. I can't say I really like how it looks, I'm sure it would look nicer when it would have been shaved, but thanks for sharing this picture. Looks like my wife's pussy, she also stopped shaving by request of her Bull. She always used to have a nice silky smooth tight cameltoe pussy, and when she started with BBC I thought it would stay that way, because she was in her late 20s (now early 30s) and most women of that age shave, and most BBC seem to prefer shaved. If you look at this forum, many wifes who never wanted to shave for their husbands even start shaving for their Bulls. Unfortunately, that's not what my wife's Bull wants. He asked her to stop shaving. She knows I hate the hair but without a doubt she immediately stopped shaving. After a few months I asked her if she could trim it, but the answer was no. No shaving, no trimming. Now it's a big full 70s style bush covering her whole pussy including her lips with hair of around 1.5" long. I'm now used to it, haven't seen her pussy shaved for years, but I still don't like a hairy pussy as much as a shaved one. Cleaning up with my tongue is now a hell of a job because the cum gets in the hair. And it doesn't look really attractive now her once beautiful and still young pussy is covered by a big ugly unkempt triangle of pubic hair. I miss her shaved pussy but this is what her Bull prefers so I fully support her choice to keep it hairy although it's definitely not my preference. I think it's hot that she's willing to do this for her Bull, even more because she also doesn't like the way it looks, saying she's too young for this because her pussy looks like a granny pussy with all the hair and it looked better when it was shaved, but she wants to please her Bull. And it's good to see I'm not the only one whose wife stopped shaving.
I love it when a black guy controls a white couple even if it's something the couple doesn't like. My wife's not allowed to shave her armpits and it's all about his control over her body she wants to shave but she loves his control

Back