• Total voters
Russian beauty Alissia:

pictali055IGD_150776092.jpg

pictali055IGD_148286047.jpg

pictali055IGD_148286022.jpg

Alissia_Berries_033.jpg

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5waWNzbWFzdGVyLm5ldC9nYWxsZXJ5L2F0ay9lNmVhNTEvMTAuanBn.jpg

10.jpg

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mcmVlLWhhaXJ5LWdhbGxlcmllcy5jb20vQWxpc3NpYTEyMTEwNy9waWN0L3BpY3RhbGkwNTVJR0RfMTUxMTgwMDgzLmpwZw%3d%3d.jpg
Nice

While I like a somewhat of a natural/adult woman a lot of these bitches really need to clean their ******* up! I mean a hairy ass and pie growing down their leg is not hot its just plain nasty. Don't get me started on the armpits......yuk.

While I like a somewhat of a natural/adult woman a lot of these bitches really need to clean their ******* up! I mean a hairy ass and pie growing down their leg is not hot its just plain nasty. Don't get me started on the armpits......yuk.
Who are you to judge? There are also women and Bulls who prefer it hairy and who think this looks hot. My wife also has a hairy pussy by request of her Bull. She doesn't shave or trim her pussy. It's not my preference either, personally I'd rather see it shaved, that would make it way more easy for me to clean up a messy creampie. But I wouldn't say her hairy pussy is plain nasty. She is still my wife, she is happy with it and her Bull even more.

Last edited:
Who are you to judge? There are also women and Bulls who prefer it hairy and who think this looks hot. My wife also has a hairy pussy by request of her Bull. She doesn't shave or trim her pussy. It's not my preference either, personally I'd rather see it shaved, that would make it way more easy for me to clean up a messy creampie. But I wouldn't say her hairy pussy is plain nasty. She is still my wife, she is happy with it and her Bull even more.
re-read what you wrote. you contradict yourself and your a wimp.

Back