hairy pussy...

ever done anal? done many females but not all like it. My GF stopped a couple of years ago but we used to do it often before that.

Well, I love it but its some black guys who do not eat pussy, only want to get sucked and fuck. I love to make females feel goof and make them wet to I can keep licking their wetness. Used to thing it all was gross but its all good stuff, lol
Yeah what's up with that!

Well, its nothing i would ******* on a females, but I got a few females to enjoy it. many females said guys ****** it and ade it hurt. Its a wrong and right way to do it and it takes time, may not work the first few times but many females who hated it loved it. I used to have an ex female fuck buddy, she always wanted anal after she got into it big time. She started ioff always wanting to swallow when she gave me oral, then got into wanting anal very often

she was the red head I used to play with.. Something strange happened, so after we stopped I got with my GF. its funny, we used to hang with my GF and her ex in the swingers lifestlye. Was friends before we got together.

Well, its nothing i would ******* on a females, but I got a few females to enjoy it. many females said guys ****** it and ade it hurt. Its a wrong and right way to do it and it takes time, may not work the first few times but many females who hated it loved it. I used to have an ex female fuck buddy, she always wanted anal after she got into it big time. She started ioff always wanting to swallow when she gave me oral, then got into wanting anal very often
Interesting. Like I said I have before more than a few times but really not my thing but if my man wants it occasionally I would comply with his wishes

Cool, I just feel its a thing both need to be comfortable with. I am OK with out it but i do love to play with a females ass including licking her there, but anal sex for me is more about if she wants it after I do my finger and tongue work, lol.

sounds nasty to some but I do make sure a females is clean and it really makes me rock hard when I do that or eat pussy

Cool, I just feel its a thing both need to be comfortable with. I am OK with out it but i do love to play with a females ass including licking her there, but anal sex for me is more about if she wants it after I do my finger and tongue work, lol.
I can also usually make up for it in other ways as well :bounce:

the strip always works for me, it's something sexy about it but the rest of the pussy I personally like shaved when I give oral

Back