Hairy Pussy Pics

Is this hairy enough? My future wife Angie at age 18, September 1978. Her first morning camping with Al. What would be your reaction if the girl who just broke-up with you sent you this photo with the note, "Al made me nice, wet, and shiny inside. He's keeping me that way! And, he took what you left behind of the virginity I gave you. He even stretched my pussy just to fit him."

-Rick

Opened Wide Outside.jpg

I'm with you!

I've always preferred the look, including on myself, of at least a "landing strip" and preferable closer to naturally full at the top, though perhaps especially as a girl I appreciate shaving down lower (including around back) where hair can get in the way of things and even get between teeth ;) Unfortunately due to modeling I used to have to shave much smaller and sometimes completely - including waxing, argh!. And older lesbian friend of mine, who goes back to the days when full bush was common, referred disdainfully to completely bare as the "little girl look", and I've come to appreciate that may indeed have some of the wrong connotations and societal expectations.

My GF of about two years now is a natural redhead, and not high-maintenance, so I've really appreciated her having a full bush, hers is small and the hair short - she trims for lenght just a bit, especially down lower - and straight so it doesn't really get in the way, she's lucky. Lately I've been learning to appreciate body hair even more, we've met a couple of girls from Boulder who have let their armpit hair go au naturel and colored it with henna - I know we've discussed it here, some dislike it, I find it pretty and even hot - or even a partial and in once case full pussy bush died to match.

Lately my GF has a new girlfriend who is kind of an edgy, tough, non-nonsense bi girl who doesn't shave anything at all - and pulls it of in a way that's kind of hot - and she's been haranguing me about the same "little girl look" issue as my old friend, and tends to get her way, so I'm thinking of at least expanding my patch....

:blackheart: Lanie
some punk rock pussy

View attachment 552301

View attachment 552303
some

Back