hairy pussy or shaven pussy?

hairy pussy or shaven pussy?

• Total voters
Hygienically speaking, hair traps scent and lets face it that pussy usually has a discernible scent that may or may not benefit from the hirsute approach. Not saying a scent is bad but when it's faint it's better as to perfume is to air freshener. Besides, having a woman's pube(s) stuck in the back of your throat is annoying as fuck. I personally prefer my women shaved or to have a neatly maintained, low trimmed patch of hair just above the pussy.

I prefer a shaved or short trimmed pussy. I wouldn't turn down a woman because she had a hairy pussy I just prefer smooth.

yeah it matters bitch because hairy pussy is better. sick of all the other polls by you trolls online. fuck you
Don't take it out on me because your so inadequate that you have to come on this site and abuse people to get one off. if the answers you need to jack off too are not forthcoming then just make them up in your head, don't become abusive when someone posts an answer that you do not want to hear. how dare you. you stupid little boy.

I prefer a shaved or short trimmed pussy. I wouldn't turn down a woman because she had a hairy pussy I just prefer smooth.

It's all good, but I prefer smooth as it allows one to get a nice suction going when performing cunnilingus that you just can't do when there is hair. :mstickle::)

Don't take it out on me because your so inadequate that you have to come on this site and abuse people to get one off. if the answers you need to jack off too are not forthcoming then just make them up in your head, don't become abusive when someone posts an answer that you do not want to hear. how dare you. you stupid little boy.
fuck off loser your the one who started insulting me first. your the mental case married to a hubby who can't please you. you live on here. no life

Back