• SHAVEN

Votes: 177 64.4%
  • WOULD CARE LESS

Votes: 28 10.2%

• Total voters

Lutansizi

Male
Real Person
Ladies as a BBC cum slut, do you love a hairy groin or would you rather have a shaven one. Do you shave yours or not, and for BBC in the community do your like your BBC slut hairy or clean shaven? What turns you on lets discuss!

i haven`t heard of anyone who likes eating pussy who also likes getting p-hair down their throats. ;) So i would say, shaven from the clit downwards is the way to go! Other than this: bikini line for a good look in lingerie or other revealing clothes. But i would care less about the hairstyle on the mons pubis. (Although trimmed is nice, with some shape; a "landing strip", for instance, or a little heart or spade :devil: symbol.) :)

I used to keep a nice patch on top and shave the undercarriage, lol. Lately though, I just go get it waxed its ay easier, safer and stays soft and smooth for a lot longer. Basically you go pay someone to palm amd rub your pussy for you and leave you cleaner than when you arrived. haha

You need to let me wax you then, I love a shaven white pussy and damn you wont have to pay fir it, well said though cast your vote then.

Ha ha lol at floss our teeth but you right when you shaven its more enticing to the eye and offers easy access too. So go cast your vote.

No dont take it heavy like that in the lifestyle its a general term for women who have an insatiable sexual appetite for black cocks since they can't have enough of just one black cock has nothing to do with the the general use of the word slut. And I promise most women who live BBCs like to be called that during sex just ask around.

Back