Hair pulled and pounded hard from the back yes or no ?

Absolutely yes! Very few guys I’ve been with do this. In my experience it’s occurred only after I’ve been with a guy multiple times and we’ve built familiarity and trust. Even my husband rarely does this, and usually it’s at my request.

Quint, my boyfriend never did this at first, but as I transitioned from friend with benefits, to fuckbuddy, to slut, to possession (for lack of a better term), our sex got wilder and more forceful. I’d say this occurs now about a third of the time when we have sex. Add in a liberal sprinkling of slapping my ass, as well!

Another favorite of mine is from behind with his hand wrapped around my throat. Very dominant of him and very subjugating for me. And I love that feeling!

Absolutely yes! Very few guys I’ve been with do this. In my experience it’s occurred only after I’ve been with a guy multiple times and we’ve built familiarity and trust. Even my husband rarely does this, and usually it’s at my request.

Quint, my boyfriend never did this at first, but as I transitioned from friend with benefits, to fuckbuddy, to slut, to possession (for lack of a better term), our sex got wilder and more forceful. I’d say this occurs now about a third of the time when we have sex. Add in a liberal sprinkling of slapping my ass, as well!

Another favorite of mine is from behind with his hand wrapped around my throat. Very dominant of him and very subjugating for me. And I love that feeling!
feeling owned, not a better feeling !

Lucky Quint !! And you....Miss naughty, I only wish 😜but it sounds like Quint's holding it, and you down😘

Back