Had my first interracial

I had my first interracial about two months ago it was amazing my hubby filmed it and just watched I don't know if most black guys are like the guy I had but it was very passionate at times and intense lots of kissing he loved kissing and licked sucked on every inch of my body I loved it my fingers my toes my feet every inch he def loved my ass def had a butt fetish with his tongue for play lasted for a good hour I would say wasn't in a rush I'm looking to have my second ir I hope it's similar to last time also had sex everywhere in the hotel room View attachment 473341
I would love to watch you with a black bull

Glad you had a good time with your first. If you want some wild uncivilized, passionate, kinky, freaky times, contact me. You will not be disappointed.

I had my first interracial about two months ago it was amazing my hubby filmed it and just watched I don't know if most black guys are like the guy I had but it was very passionate at times and intense lots of kissing he loved kissing and licked sucked on every inch of my body I loved it my fingers my toes my feet every inch he def loved my ass def had a butt fetish with his tongue for play lasted for a good hour I would say wasn't in a rush I'm looking to have my second ir I hope it's similar to last time also had sex everywhere in the hotel room View attachment 473341
you are very fuckin sexy

Back