Had my first BBC this weekend!

BBCLOVINGSLUT29

Couple
Real Person
Hey everyone I had my first bbc Friday. I drove up and he was sitting on his porch and i walked up and i said whats up he said you. we walked inside and he just pulled his dick out and asked me what i think i said mmmm get that thing away from me and he said come on you know you want it so i said yes i know i do so we went to his bed room and he picked me up and put me on his bed and pulled my paints off and started rubbing his cock on my pussy keep in mind im dripping wet by now so he sides it in and it felt so damn good my pussy just keep getting wetter and wetter but didn't get mine but it was still great cause i went to my bf's work and told him about it and he took me in the bath room and fucked the ******* out of me and made me come so hard i would love to try it again but with a bigger bbc.....View attachment 225155View attachment 225156View attachment 225157View attachment 225158View attachment 225159

Hey everyone I had my first bbc friday. I drove up and he was sitting on his porch and i walked up and i said whats up he said you. we walked inside and he just pulled his dick out and asked me what i think i said mmmm get that thing away from me and he said come on you know you want it so i said yes i know i do so we went to his bed room and he picked me up and put me on his bed and pulled my paints off and started rubbing his cock on my pussy keep in mind im driping wet by now so he sides it in and it felt so damn good my pussy just keep getting wetter and wetter but didnt get mine but it was still great cause i went to my bf's work and told him about it and he took me in the bath room and fucked the ******* out of me and made me come so hard i would love to try it again but with a bigger bbc.....
Nice story, you will find more at grindr.com...

Hey everyone I had my first bbc Friday. I drove up and he was sitting on his porch and i walked up and i said whats up he said you. we walked inside and he just pulled his dick out and asked me what i think i said mmmm get that thing away from me and he said come on you know you want it so i said yes i know i do so we went to his bed room and he picked me up and put me on his bed and pulled my paints off and started rubbing his cock on my pussy keep in mind im dripping wet by now so he sides it in and it felt so damn good my pussy just keep getting wetter and wetter but didn't get mine but it was still great cause i went to my bf's work and told him about it and he took me in the bath room and fucked the ******* out of me and made me come so hard i would love to try it again but with a bigger bbc.....View attachment 225155View attachment 225156View attachment 225157View attachment 225158View attachment 225159
This story is more convincing when your pics are posted...when I first read this the pics were not here.

I am glad your first experience was a good one. It should get constantly better, remember to practice often

Back