Had a proper BBC last night

Finally had the proper hung BBC Last night fuck my gf. I set it all up but the Bull told me I had to wait downstairs and that I was not allowed back into the hotel room untill he left.

I was able to get a few pictures though. Especially of her pussy before and after.

When I returned, she was a sweaty, Mascara flowing, hair tossed, sloppy mess...This guy used her and used her hard. She now wants to plan this once a month to have a guy fuck her senseless.

Finally had the proper hung BBC Last night fuck my gf. I set it all up but the Bull told me I had to wait downstairs and that I was not allowed back into the hotel room untill he left.

I was able to get a few pictures though. Especially of her pussy before and after.

When I returned, she was a sweaty, Mascara flowing, hair tossed, sloppy mess...This guy used her and used her hard. She now wants to plan this once a month to have a guy fuck her senseless.

YUMMY lips :mstickle:

Hope it eventually happens once a week! Gorgeous. Imagining what was said while waiting would destroy me; Completely and utterly deflate the last remnants of my ego. I'd come back begging to be her slave boy.

Daam sexy!! Looks like that pussy got a good pounding

Reactions: wit
Back