gym talk

AG21

Male
ok I just left the gym horny as a mom freaker....lol got to a gym that is mostly white and every day morning or night i see white girls,milfs,cougars with bodies that are just amazing. Fat asses,thick thighs,nice titties,pretty faces....now im not a bad looking guy but i dont engage in conversation that well(quiet shy type)..so I just sit back and fantasize about is this chick giving me the eye...or damn i would fuck the grapes out of you lol....i mean its never a disappointment when i go in there. but maybe one day ill get lucky...o yea results from tdayPicture.jpg

ok I just left the gym horny as a mom freaker....lol got to a gym that is mostly white and every day morning or night i see white girls,milfs,cougars with bodies that are just amazing. Fat asses,thick thighs,nice titties,pretty faces....now im not a bad looking guy but i dont engage in conversation that well(quiet shy type)..so I just sit back and fantasize about is this chick giving me the eye...or damn i would fuck the grapes out of you lol....i mean its never a disappointment when i go in there. but maybe one day ill get lucky...o yea results from tdayView attachment 193101
Get chatting some of them-up,i think most women liked to get chatted-up.I wish a black guy would chat my wife-up,i have seen black guys in our town checking her out.I wish they would give her thier numbers.

Wassup peeps....so another day at the gym.Of course beautiful women everywhere young and old. Im sitting at the machines during my breaks and watching all these great asses just past by. Tight gym wear, shirt cut just right at the ass so it doesnt cover it and it is a sight to see.hoping to get somewhere to come near me as i workout time progresses...of course as im doing my sit ups(my last workout) white girl comes in and does crunches...now mind you she basically has on black tight but they are see through somewhat. she goes to sit her ******* down and bends over right in front of me....i mean i bend to were i saw she had on red panties ..thats how snug her tights were....nice ass on her +body and she was cute.....she does two sets of crunches and she is all sweaty from working out hard(i like that)so i see my chance to ask...you've been working out hard havent you...((you know bs to get a convo gn) but to my luck i waited to long....she went to go pick up her ******* ....bent over again just like the first time....and walked...away......my pain with no gain.....until next time folks lol.

Women are very aware of where you are looking at them when you are talking to them. You need to make eye contact. There isn't any hard fast rule but I can pretty much promise if all you look at are her breasts or or her crotch it is unlikely that you will get acquainted with either. You also don't want to do a stare down either. Depending on the woman most or all of the above advice can be wrong but your best chance of getting to know a stranger is to make some eye contact and treat her like she is a real person. Women have just as much if not more desire for sex as men do. She will need to believe that you have some respect for her as a human being. If she is looking for anything extra in her life you should find out shortly. Another thing to consider is that women communicate with each about sexual matters a LOT more than men do. Even if the woman you befriend chooses not to share your bed she may very well point some other women in your direction. I have always loved women and pussy, usually in that order and I rarely sleep along unless I want to.

Back