Guys with Queen os spades tatto.

Zuz6

Male
Hi. Does exist guy who have queen of spades tatto? Everyday I see a lot of girl with this tatto on my Tumbrl but I dont think I saw a guy.

I dont have any tattos yet, but I´m planning a lot of them. I like sleeves. What if I had a my normal tattos and somewhere get a little Queen os Spades logo? It is normal? I´m not sissy so I´m not queen, but I worship them. What do you think guys? :) Thanks

Hi. Does exist guy who have queen of spades tatto? Everyday I see a lot of girl with this tatto on my Tumbrl but I dont think I saw a guy.

I dont have any tattos yet, but I´m planning a lot of them. I like sleeves. What if I had a my normal tattos and somewhere get a little Queen os Spades logo? It is normal? I´m not sissy so I´m not queen, but I worship them. What do you think guys? :) Thanks
if u are just promoting the queen of spades... i see it as ok ...it really depends on where it is,,, how big it is.... and the the other tatts around it. the whole 'canvas' becomes a part of the final picture...

To be hones I dont know how my tattoos gonna looks like yet.
I dont know guys.. I just love the idea ot tattoo of QOS. I play poker, everybody know that around me. So I could say that it is my lucky card or whatever. But juts me (and BBC and BBC sluts) would know, that it show, that I´m a slut. Love the idea!

Yeah I already found that. jack of spades. I never heard of them. Thats tattoo for boys. But I love so much how QOS looks! :D
I love that it would says tham I´m actualy girl (well, in girl position in bed). Will see, will see..

Attachments

• tumblr_mqz65rJxcw1rl3fzxo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mqz65rJxcw1rl3fzxo1_500.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 27
Yeah I already found that. jack of spades. I never heard of them. Thats tattoo for boys. But I love so much how QOS looks! :D
I love that it would says tham I´m actualy girl (well, in girl position in bed). Will see, will see..

Unless you are actually either transgender or a cross dresser, I would think that using the QoS would be out of place as you are not a female.

The Jack of Spades would be most especially appropriate for a white male in a submissive cuckold relationship in which his Queen (wife) takes a black lover as, until the late 1800's, the Jacks were actually called Knaves and the Knave of Spades was considered to represent a male servant to royalty.

I like how the artwork you posted uses a lower case "j" rather than the upper as this seems to reinforce the concept of the cuckold taking a subservient role to his wife and her lover.

I have been thinking about this for a while now and want to put this out there for consideration. The King of Spades represents cunning, wisdom and spiritual energy. I think that without having to say it in words, a black man or BBC man should wear a King of Spades tattoo to indicate his interest in white hot wives or white females in general.

I have been thinking about this for a while now and want to put this out there for consideration. The King of Spades represents cunning, wisdom and spiritual energy. I think that without having to say it in words, a black man or BBC man should wear a King of Spades tattoo to indicate his interest in white hot wives or white females in general.
A tattoo is such a personal thing. I don't think it's a good idea to solicit advice about it unless the people you are asking are experts. In the end, you are the one who will live with it. Think it out clearly until you are totally sure what you want and where.

Well, and what would you suggest for somebody who doeesnt have wife,gf who is QOS?

The problem with that is what you are then talking about is strictly a homosexual sex relationship with a black man as there is no woman involved.

So, if you are looking to have sex with a black man, I would suggest that:
1. you find websites that cater to gay & bisexual white males that wish to couple with black males as this one prohibits such activity not taking place as a direct part of a cuckolding relationship and
2. find out if there are any preferred insignia within that culture to denote the status you wish to advertise.

Also, please review the Site's Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and,
especially as advertising for or discussion and/or depiction of gay sex not occurring within a cuckolding relationship is prohibited, please review the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ before posting anything further.

Its your body, and you don't need permission. So go for it. Know in advance though that whoever sees your tat will assume that you are a sissy panty boy type who sucks black dick. If you are the adventurous type, place the tattoo where everyone can see it. Yeah, some people might treat you strangely, but you will also have a better chance to get that black dick you so badly covet.

Back