Guys, how long do you last?

How long?

• Total voters

useless_wht_boy

Male
From
UK
Hi, i was just wondering how long other guys last?

I only ask this as i have never lasted longer than about 5 mins! and i was just wondering how that compares to other guys?

Hope you reply

harvey

I recall very vividly the first time that my wife took on her very first (and only to this date) black cock. We were at a convention and unexpectedly met up with an old university room mate of mine. We naturally lost contact with each other after graduation as he took a position with an European company and I took a position nearer home. So meeting him at this convention was a pleasant surprise. My wife and I have posted a story about this in the "Interracial Story Section" on this site if you're interested in further details. My friend Edwin, who happens to be black, was the very first man to get into my wife, other than myself that is. That being said and to respond to the above question, I think I lasted about about three of Edwin's thrusts into my wife's white hot wet swollen pussy! Edwin has a full 12" long x over 7" circumference massive piece of manhood and if there's anyone who tells you that they would have had lasted longer, I got a real deal for you! I know the guy that owns all the gold stored at Fort Knox ... and he'll sell you all you want for a buck ($1.)!

p.s.
That's a true to life picture of my wife's pussy you see in our Avatar. I took the morning after Edwin and she had been at it all night, right up until dawn in fact. She was out on the patio at the time and when I came out, there she was with her pussy showing just as you see it here in our Avatar! When I asked her what she was doing she replied: "It still feels a little sore and still swollen since Edwin poked at it all night with that thing of his! I thought a little sun on it would be soothing!" I wasn't about to argue with that logic! After all, it's her pussy, so who would know better! Shortly after I took the picture, Edwin came out, got between her legs and commenced chewing her into another orgasm. He then stuck it to her in another marathon, bringing her to several more orgasms after which he blew another load of his hot cum deep in her, now sorer perhaps, poor pussy!

I have never see a woman enjoy cock like my wife did on that trip! That fact that it was a massive big black cock was a real "bonus" that made it all worth it for me!

AN AWESOME SIGHT!! :blackgrimace::exciting::blackheart:

thats a good answer miss, why would u care. i was just wondering what a womans perspective was on a guy who cant last was? sorry if i have annoyed you

harvey
No, you're absolutely not annoying me. I'm just not into the humiliation/cuckold thing. Everybody is good at something, just be happy the way you are and respect yourself.

No, you're absolutely not annoying me. I'm just not into the humiliation/cuckold thing. Everybody is good at something, just be happy the way you are and respect yourself.

i do respect myself miss, i just recognise that im no good in the bedroom department, except with my tongue, im told im very good with that! u seem like a really nice person miss

harvey

i do respect myself miss, i just recognise that im no good in the bedroom department, except with my tongue, im told im very good with that! u seem like a really nice person miss

harvey

Why thank you ;) Yeah self respect is the most important thing, just don't let anybody bring you down.

Why thank you ;) Yeah self respect is the most important thing, just don't let anybody bring you down.

i wouldnt miss, i just know what im good and and wat im not! but i do believe in black superiority when it comes to the bedroom, i like to give women the very best i can, and in the bedroom that is BBC,

harvey

i wouldnt miss, i just know what im good and and wat im not! but i do believe in black superiority when it comes to the bedroom, i like to give women the very best i can, and in the bedroom that is BBC,

harvey
Although I'm attracted only to black men always have always will, I believe that as a HUMAN being everybody is equal and there is absolutely no need to humiliate anyone just because of the fact that he isn't good in bed. Peace :)

Although I'm attracted only to black men always have always will, I believe that as a HUMAN being everybody is equal and there is absolutely no need to humiliate anyone just because of the fact that he isn't good in bed. Peace :)

i agree, in life everyone is equal, but i believe sexually things are different, black men are always going to have the upper hand there, at least in my opinion! and my beliefs of black superiority are only sexual, outside of this, i believe everybody to be on a level together,

harvey

Back