Guys get me out of my shyness

Hello Every one at B2W.
I am Kanika a married woman from India. Absolutely ready mentally and physical for my first BBC experience. Hit me guys. Photos on humble request with complete discreetness.

With LoveView attachment 437461

Smoking HOTtt!

......You start crawling over on your knees in doggy style over your bf who is lying on the sofa on his back.
You stop crawling when your pussy is directly over your bf's face, He immediately tries to lick your pussy with his tongue stuck out.
At that same moment, I shove my cock in your pussy with ******* in doggy position.
That makes his tongue bend inside your pussy against the inner walls of your pussy.
My thrusting cock rubs against inner of your pussy and his tongue entangled between my cock and your pussy walls...
my balls start smashing on his face/cheeks and his nose as he continues to watch the fucking action right in front of his eyes...
He thought that I would use condom but was surprised to realise that my bare cock was exploring depths of his gf's pussy...
He also thought that some salty taste that his tongue was experiencing must have been because of the pre-cum from my cock
which slide past his tongue as it entered into your pussy...

Reactions: wit
@Kanika very nice pics...what you should do is take a video of you in panties, shaking your ass and dancing "get low" for us, bounce your ass up and down. Trust me, you will get more comments than you have ever received before.

Hello Every one at B2W.
I am Kanika a married woman from India. Absolutely ready mentally and physical for my first BBC experience. Hit me guys. Photos on humble request with complete discreetness.

With LoveView attachment 437461

You look so hot & horny! Mmm! Would love to slide the lenght of my dark cock...inside your...hot, married pussy!!! Kisses!

Back