Guys, do you prefer black women or white women?

white girls or black girls?

• Total voters

useless_wht_boy

Male
From
UK
hi guys, i was just wondering if any of you have a preference between black or white ladies? i personal dont mind i think all women are gorgeous! i was also wondering if there was a difference between who u prefer for sex and who u prefer to date/marry?

harvey

I would also say it wouldn't matter cause the black guys are getting pussy from both anyway. Maybe the question, which one gets the black dick first or which one gets it after the other one has already had it.

Whoever will be the kinkiest, sluttiest, and nastiest in bed. And in my experience it is white chicks. See I like race play in the bedroom and black women can't give me that. Every white chick that I've fucked all loved to swallow cum ad was down for just anything.

A lot of mystic, fun and kink goes into dating a woman of different ethnicity/colour. Most times it's because we're weary and tired of going through the same tug of life and BS we normally go through with our own women. But with a woman of different colour, you reckon you've got a chance at turning back the clock, of getting all what you've always wanted to have. I get that from white women, and I believe they too want the same....

Or else we might as well go back to living life in 1950s' America.

A lot of mystic, fun and kink goes into dating a woman of different ethnicity/colour. Most times it's because we're weary and tired of going through the same tug of life and BS we normally go through with our own women. But with a woman of different colour, you reckon you've got a chance at turning back the clock, of getting all what you've always wanted to have. I get that from white women, and I believe they too want the same....

Or else we might as well go back to living life in 1950s' America.
What's up bruh. I don't look at it as if I'm getting something that I've always wanted but couldn't have. I'm only 31 but I feel like if I wanted some white pussy back then, then I would have got me some. And white women they were getting fucked six ways to Sunday back then by black men. They just didn't admit it openly.

[quote="NiggDick, post: 90603, member: 19174"They just didn't admit it openly.[/quote]

Exactly, that's the key: it was never openly as compared to now.

I prefer White Women , they tend to give it there all, plus there more quickly to try new things , they both have there pluses but just give me those freaky [ the real ones ] sexy white ones and you will get to eat your cake and ice cream together.... Hail to all you white lovely women.....

Back