Guy looking for BBC

Guy with excellent oral skills looking for BBC, London area.
Soon in LA, so happy to service BBCs there too.
Anal welcome too but very happy with giving oral only, if preferred

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 8
Aside from the fact that you are neither a female or a couple searching for an intimate liason, we do not allow the depiction of or solicitation for male on male sex outside the context of a male/female cuckold relationship:

Due to our specialized focus on these particular relationships, we respectfully request that all members and guests restrict themselves to posting ONLY material directly related to or depicting heterosexual interracial dating, sexual activities and “cuckolding”.

All cuckold and submissive husband postings must show a direct connection to the wife and their relationship with limited bisexual activity permitted, but restricted to depiction of how it applies within the scope of the cuckolding relationship only. Depiction of male on male sex not occurring within the context of the cuckold relationship and including some form of participation by the wife is prohibited.

Husbands, cuckolds and submissive male mates are prohibited from initiating any and all personal contact with dominant men identifying as Studs, Bulls, etc. Any direct, personal communication between parties MUST be initiated by a female, female partner or the dominant male members.

With this in mind, please refrain from further posts of this nature. Thank you for your cooperation.

I didn't mean to create any confusion as I am new on here and trying to look around.
However, I clearly stated who I was and what I am looking for and I trust all members can clearly read the posts.
More importantly, I am totally genuine and I certainly don't want to mislead anyone.

Back