Guess what happened today...

I went up town... nothing unusual. Wearing make up, low cut top like always ;) and I was walking home not thinking i'd bump into a black guy when suddenly.... I turned a corner and there were three black men just casually talking. Two walked down the way i was heading, one of them turned to look at me said 'you alright with your bags?' hehe I got real shy but started chatting to him, got his number & now he wants to meet up ;) I'm so happy i really wanna meet up with him ;) lol.
Sorry I had to share my excitement :Dhehe xx

I went up town... nothing unusual. Wearing make up, low cut top like always ;) and I was walking home not thinking i'd bump into a black guy when suddenly.... I turned a corner and there were three black men just casually talking. Two walked down the way i was heading, one of them turned to look at me said 'you alright with your bags?' hehe I got real shy but started chatting to him, got his number & now he wants to meet up ;) I'm so happy i really wanna meet up with him ;) lol.
Sorry I had to share my excitement :Dhehe xx

Darling, did you meet that guy? Tell more about it! Expectation of your story forces me to worry!
exciting.png
grimace.png

Back