" Greetings EVERYONE..Mandingo Mania is HERE"

BobbyLongKong10

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
" LIIVE..from the NORTHSIDE OF CHI-CA-GO... IIITS...FOXXARELLOOOOOOOO!!""

P.S I LOVE making white women cum Multi-O'z as I pump their guts full of meat and mandingo milk. The contrast in skin and the way the pussyburger stretches out wide and long is the best ingredient to the TURN ON! LOVE IT! Dick you down soon.. so better stay in TUNE! ;)received_1144720012211361.jpeg

Hahaha! I'm pretty colorful and gifted with word's and fake guy's approach on site be so..ab-surd!!!! ;) lol! Hello World! I'm a lively young in spirit and appearance, energetic ball of cosmic energy with true intentions and strong convictions. A great sense of intuition without much restrictions.

I'm an artist, an athlete, a Realist, a dancer, a writer, martial artist, food enthusiasts, chef, part alien and the rest of me hue'man. And there's Alot more to me as well.. intrigued or compelled? Either one is well.. come.. get to know me! :) BobbyLongKong10 the Mandingo'Shinobi!!! ;)

" LIIVE..from the NORTHSIDE OF CHI-CA-GO... IIITS...FOXXARELLOOOOOOOO!!""

P.S I LOVE making white women cum Multi-O'z as I pump their guts full of meat and mandingo milk. The contrast in skin and the way the pussyburger stretches out wide and long is the best ingredient to the TURN ON! LOVE IT! Dick you down soon.. so better stay in TUNE! ;)View attachment 782870

Hahaha! I'm pretty colorful and gifted with word's and fake guy's approach on site be so..ab-surd!!!! ;) lol! Hello World! I'm a lively young in spirit and appearance, energetic ball of cosmic energy with true intentions and strong convictions. A great sense of intuition without much restrictions.

I'm an artist, an athlete, a Realist, a dancer, a writer, martial artist, food enthusiasts, chef, part alien and the rest of me hue'man. And there's Alot more to me as well.. intrigued or compelled? Either one is well.. come.. get to know me! :) BobbyLongKong10 the Mandingo'Shinobi!!! ;)
like i said you ar a dream come true for my wife and my mom and all my females

Back