Greatest Frustration

welvmblack

From
CA, US
Perhaps one of my greatest frustrations is that I wish my wife could tell our young adult ******* that the greatest sexual pleasure she will find is most likely with a huge black stud. My wife was truly made fore massive black cock and once she was getting them on a regular basis she experienced pleasure unlike anything she had experienced before. If I had but one wish for my ******* it is that she find herself a huge black cock to show her how much more satisfying being completely filled and stretched can be. if only her mom could tell her the truth......

re: If I had but one wish for my ******* it is that she find herself a huge black cock to show her how much more satisfying being completely filled and stretched can be. if only her mom could tell her the truth......
As a parent, myself, that's quite sad that would be your one wish for her. There are a thousand wishes I'd want for my *******, or *******, before I ever got around to wishing my ******* was getting "massive black cock". What about health, happiness, love, prosperity, etc etc ? ... You'd bypass those wishes for your ******* to wish she was getting "massive black cocks"? You're not serious, I hope. But if you are, seek some professional help.

Last edited:
re: If I had but one wish for my ******* it is that she find herself a huge black cock to show her how much more satisfying being completely filled and stretched can be. if only her mom could tell her the truth......
As a parent, myself, that's quite sad that would be your one wish for her. There are a thousand wishes I'd want for my *******, or *******, before I ever got around to wishing my ******* was getting "massive black cock". What about health, happiness, love, prosperity, etc etc ? ... You'd bypass those wishes for your ******* to wish she was getting "massive black cocks"? You're not serious, I hope. But if you are, seek some professional help.
Agree 100% with MacNFries.. Very sad and disturbing.

Back