great sensual fucking songs (and for nasty pumping)

thickaussiebbw

ya'll what are your favourite fucking songs??? i have a few, some great for seduction others for hard fucking and gettin nasty
*Sexual healing, Whatta man, Sade 'no ordinary love', akon 'smack that', MY FAVE 'Douggie' WOOT WOOT and 'Im sexy and i know it' LFMOL?, Tupac gangsta party, snoop 'drop it like its hot', now my booty song also '******* she wrote' and the 'save the last dance' soundtrack, HOT. Missy's 'Hot'.... i have heaps of them.......

Any LL will do the trick. I had a nice thick women over one time and we were drinking having a good time. All of a sudden she reaches over and starts to rub on me n kiss on me n such. Then she goes if you have any Cool J I'll strip for you, of course I didn't have any at the time, but I played cool and tell her turn on the radio while I look. And sure enough as soon as I got up to look I hear it start, WHEN I'M ALONE IN MY ROOM, then as I turn around bra hits me in the face and those double d's are just looking back me with those perky nipples looking right at me. She slowly undresses and proceeds to give me a great striptease/lapdance. As my BBC starts to get harder n harder she starts rubbing her pussy getting wetter wetter talking real dirty to me,things like it fucking her til I cum then rubbing it over her. Some she goes on for like 10 minutes it was best dance I've seen. After a hot long hott night of pussy pounding and licking n sucking where laying in bed and LL Cool J comes on again to end my night with my thick chick stripper..GOOD TIMES INTERRACIAL LOVIN

thats some good ******* right there. just went thru my ipod some other good classic fuckin songs;
Touch it; Busta, I love my bitch, Akon 'I wanna fuck u' Aston Martin music, Butterfly- Crazytown, Baby Got Back, into you; Tamin, Bootywurk, Dreamgirl Akon, Rap Song- T pain, Sensual seduction Snoopie, OMG william, Regulate- warren g, Baby by me 50 cent, Candy shop 50 cent, burn it up r kelly, Slow wind- r kelly, Fall for your type jamie foxx, fancy- my fave!!!! Kush- Akon

When i was 17 i was with a black american living here in australia, I had a sexy black lace bra on and a thong and high heels and did a strip dance to Janet 'thats the way love goes' was great. its a shame he was a selfish lover. But hey not all tha same!!! could fuck like an ******* though i was SORE as f hahahaha u cant compare small dicked guys to yall hahahaha

Great sex songs:

1. R. Kelly - 12play
2. 2pac - How do You Want it
3. LL COOL J - Backseat of my Jeep
4. Prince - Cream; Let's Go Crazy; Get Off
5. D'Angelo - Untitled (How Does it Feel) --- best foreplay song.
6. Outkast - Hey ya.

Great sex songs:

1. R. Kelly - 12play
2. 2pac - How do You Want it
3. LL COOL J - Backseat of my Jeep
4. Prince - Cream; Let's Go Crazy; Get Off
5. D'Angelo - Untitled (How Does it Feel) --- best foreplay song.
6. Outkast - Hey ya.

love Outkast!

lol im teasin hahaha ;)

Thank God you were teasing. Was about asking if in the video I and the white woman were naked. There's one I did where the woman wanted me to make impressions & talk like a little kid. The younger I talked, the more she took her clothes off. By the time she'd taken off her panties I was on the floor drooling like a 1year old baby.

Long story short, she gave birth to me around 3a.m.

Back