Great no-strings, breeding opportunity for 9inch + black bull

We're a UK based London couple looking for to be black bred and 100% genuine.
I'm a half Russian/Polish 25y/o girl needing the strongest black seed for my egg. This is my bf account but I'm in charge, he has good earnings but weak, white genes and I'm not prepared to have my children be weak wimpy white boys like him (..god no!). Contact us at jm5903577@gmail.com with photos (everything pls) and I will reply if we both like what we see. My body is telling me its time to have a baby and need your seed as my bf absolutely will not do. I'm a no strings attached breeding opportunity if your 9 inch plus, black and fit. Also please read my bf post under>your sex stories>pale Russian girlfriend (25).. for a full idea of my situation.
I'm looking forward to your emails.
Ps feel free to comment, maybe some will understand my plight, as you can see I'm not enjoying sex much with my boyfriends small white cock, I actually find it ugly and gross, but he earns good money for me to have a baby with a real man.

Why not make your experiences with bbc's more richer, more joyous, and more fulfilling by transforming and transcending yourself into a black woman by conceiving their offspring.

We're a UK based London couple looking for to be black bred and 100% genuine.
I'm a half Russian/Polish 25y/o girl needing the strongest black seed for my egg. This is my bf account but I'm in charge, he has good earnings but weak, white genes and I'm not prepared to have my children be weak wimpy white boys like him (..god no!). Contact us at jm5903577@gmail.com with photos (everything pls) and I will reply if we both like what we see. My body is telling me its time to have a baby and need your seed as my bf absolutely will not do. I'm a no strings attached breeding opportunity if your 9 inch plus, black and fit. Also please read my bf post under>your sex stories>pale Russian girlfriend (25).. for a full idea of my situation.
I'm looking forward to your emails.
Ps feel free to comment, maybe some will understand my plight, as you can see I'm not enjoying sex much with my boyfriends small white cock, I actually find it ugly and gross, but he earns good money for me to have a baby with a real man.
OH PLEASE ANOTHER FAKE ADVERT

Back