Great news !

I have finally got to watch my wife sucked a bbc, and it was amazing!
Oh how I know that feeling! It was great when I saw Pam and my old friend and university roommate, Edwin, hit it off when I first introduced them while attending a cocktail party at a convention we were at. Whereas we've written extensively about that event elsewhere on this site, I won't go into the nitty gritty details here, suffice to add. We had been married almost nine years at the time. Pam had a super-conservative upbringing and virginal at the time of our marriage. Anyway, the night following their introduction the three of us went out for a nice dinner, some club hopping, Pam & Edwin did some dancing, something I'm not good at, and their attraction became very evident as both were betrayed by Edwin's manhood's obvious excitement and Pam's flushed face when they returned from the dance floor to our table. On the way back to our hotel Pam invited Edwin to our hotel suite for a night cap, which he gleefully and graciously accepted.

Long story short, once back in our hotel suite Pam and Edwin ended up dancing to some music I had innocently put on on one of the TV channels. They both got quickly overly excited with Pam eventually on her knees and his massive big black cock in her mouth, her first strange cock, other than mine that is, and swallowing her first load of hot cum ever! (That later caused a very momentary problem for me!) Afterwards Edwin placed Pam on the bed and chewed her to several very quick orgasms! Then the highlight of the evening! They fucked their brains out till dawn! I think the highest point of excitement for me was watching Edwin get between Pam's outstretched legs on his knees, grab her right waist in his left hand, his massive over 11 inch very black cock in his right hand and gently thrust it forward towards its intended target! T

The moment Pam felt that big black intruder touch her white hot wet horny pussy she attempted to pull away, however things had then gone too far and Edwin was not about to be denied, and I was too awe struck to react even had I wanted to! I was frozen in time by the awesome sight I was exposed to and witnessing. Edwin drove that black monstrous cock of his into Pam just an inch or so beyond its head and held it there for what seemed like and eternity but probably was for perhaps less than a minute. Pam yelled in a combination of the pain her pussy felt being stretched so much and passion. Then Edwin pulled back and made his second thrust, this time driving home about half the length of Pam's pussy's new found guest!

Again Edwin held montionless for what seemed like several minutes. This time was the first time that Edwin's cock caused Pam to have several successive orgasms, none of which the likes I had ever witnessed before with her! Pam's reaction caused Edwin's massive cock to unload its first load of hot cum into its welcoming host! I recall how Pam cried how hot it felt! I blew my load right there and then in my pants without even touching myself!

In conclusion, you my friend, have a lot of excitement ahead of you if your wife goes to the next level!
P.S. Did I mention that Edwin went in bareback!

Last edited:
Acutally my friend...my wife refuses to be part of this lifestyle, but I have been doing the bull thing off and on since I was in my 20s. So I know how Edwin feels in that case...

Not at the moment, she keeps blowing hot and cold on the idea:(
Have you been back to Xstasia, or planning to go back? She sounds like she got into the place, she might take things further next time. Or get the guys number she sucked to arrange a meet. Next ones 10th Feb I think. X

Back