Great blow job

Well that's not really a "good blowjob" due he took his cock by himself to massage it. During my wife Susie relationship with her black boyfriend Axel, they travelled by car along our country, during their second holidays. During the ride, he told her a lot of times that he was turned on and he needed have sex. My wife took his hard cock out from his jeans and gave him a good blowjob, while he continued driving, until she made him cum into her mouth. The relief that he felt was really amazing. My wife ate his cum. It was the second time she did it.

Well that's not really a "good blowjob" due he took his cock by himself to massage it. During my wife Susie relationship with her black boyfriend Axel, they travelled by car along our country, during their second holidays. During the ride, he told her a lot of times that he was turned on and he needed have sex. My wife took his hard cock out from his jeans and gave him a good blowjob, while he continued driving, until she made him cum into her mouth. The relief that he felt was really amazing. My wife ate his cum. It was the second time she did it.
cum is to be eaten.

instantly attracted to a white woman who swallows her Bull's cum
The first time my wife sucked her ex black boyfriend's cock, they had been fucking and he cummed first. Susie needed fuck again because she wished get an orgasm too, so she gave him a blow job and just in seconds, Axel's cock turned hard again despite he was in his refractory period...even he begged Susie to put his dick into her pussy.
wpid-27801_02_centralamateur.jpgwpid-27801_03_centralamateur.jpg

Back