Got White Cock

Hey beautiful black babes you got white cock?

• Yes I do and I love it

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • No I don't

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • No but want some white cock

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
a pleasant change to see an alternative aspect of interacial sex...as opposed to the one usually associated 99% of the time.

I don't have the right "sex" to express my opinion. I am a girl. But I suppose that all men regardless of their race would love to fuck a black girl.

In general, men, due to their nature, love all types of women. They are about to fuck any woman that likes them.

The point is that women always have the choice of selecting one or some of the men who flirt with us.

I don't have the right "sex" to express my opinion. I am a girl. But I suppose that all men regardless of their race would love to fuck a black girl.

In general, men, due to their nature, love all types of women. They are about to fuck any woman that likes them.

The point is that women always have the choice of selecting one or some of the men who flirt with us.

I for one; as a white man am attracted to black women. Making love to black woman is amazing. The IR experience should not be missed by anyone of any color or any combination.

Back