Got some unexpected BBC last night.

!st I need to let you know that my wife's BFF knows all about my dressing and playing with black men with and without my wife. We met her when she was married and we were attending swinger clubs in Nashville together a couple times a month. She is now single after her husband died. We have been to 100s of swing parties, gang bangs and clubs together. On more than one occasion we have had black men to our hotel room and I have sucked BBC with both them.

My wife, myself and ] her female BFF were out celebrating the her friend's birthday last night, I was dressed in my normal men clothing and look pretty masculine when not dressed. The girls were dressed nice nothing super slutty just nice skirts, blouses and small heels. We were at a normal bar that was having a live band, The girld had a few drinks along with appetizers, I was sitting between the ladies and a couple black men started checking them out. Her friend is a BBC magnet I do not know how but black guys always know she is ready to play with them. When the guys started looking at us trying to figure out which one I was with I would put my arms around one and then the other and kiss them, Soon one of the guys came over and told me how lucky I was to have 2 sexy ladies. He ask if they were both mine or what, I laughed and said we all 3 share and share alike. His eyes got big and said wow, "what are the rules?" I told him the women make the rules depending on the situation. He ended up dancing with both them at different times. Later he came back with one if his friends and they both danced and flirted with them.

We ended up at one of their apartments and both women ended up on bed with the black men. Sucking and fucking while I watched and enjoied the show. AT one point my wife was on her knees sucking one of them and I went over and kissed her and ask her if he tasted good, Without a bit of hesitation he told me to try it myself, that was all I needed to get started I got down beside her and we sucked him together kissing with the cock in the middle of us. One sucking his balls and the other sucking. At one point I was on my knees sucking him and she was beside him kissing him and telling him to "fuck my husbands mouth" She also gave him permission to cum in my mouth or on my face if he wanted. Before it was over both women had been fucked by both men and we all 3 had sucked them with me doing it with my wife and her friend at different times. I did not get cum in my mouth from the spigot but I did eat it from both women after the guys came in them.

I can't wai till New Years Eve when we are going to a Gangbang / party with me dressed, they are going to do my makeup and make me look passable as they have one other time for a Halloween party.

Back