Got pounded by an older BBC this past Christmas Eve -

SRosa420

Male
From
CA, US
I've played with this guy before, he's rough, rams his big fat black cock into the back of my throat and will hold me down there for a bit, it's intimidating and I'm not easily initimidated, and I'm not a sissy. But I love it until I can't breathe. Lol. Then he got on top of me and fucked me for an hour hard and rough, it was nail biting but incredible. then he put me on my back, ass lifted up by a pillow and fucked me standing beside the bed for idk almost 2 hours. fucking awesome - then I went home with his cum in me and I had dinner with friends. a little sore - but a really good sore.

I've played with this guy before, he's rough, rams his big fat black cock into the back of my throat and will hold me down there for a bit, it's intimidating and I'm not easily initimidated, and I'm not a sissy. But I love it until I can't breathe. Lol. Then he got on top of me and fucked me for an hour hard and rough, it was nail biting but incredible. then he put me on my back, ass lifted up by a pillow and fucked me standing beside the bed for idk almost 2 hours. fucking awesome - then I went home with his cum in me and I had dinner with friends. a little sore - but a really good sore.
Omg so sexy i just wrote about it... How big was he? I wanna watch my girl take huge bbc... Cum and all then i want to pound here gaping hole. Crazy right. Yep new to me too but white holes stretched out has always turned me on. Think about my girl taking bbc while im fucking here and it gets me off every time.

Omg so sexy i just wrote about it... How big was he? I wanna watch my girl take huge bbc... Cum and all then i want to pound here gaping hole. Crazy right. Yep new to me too but white holes stretched out has always turned me on. Think about my girl taking bbc while im fucking here and it gets me off every time.

Hey so he plows her ass wide open and THEN you fuck here using his cum as your lube? fucking hot to me man

I used to know a Black guy who used to do me just like that, best sex ever!!
Oh I still dream about those days, he was everything I could wish for, dominant, aggressive. (liked to humiliate white boi's) He was big, strong and had a great big Penis.
In the end he was sent to prison for beating up two white guy's so we lost touch.
I still masturbate to the memories of those days.

Great ... Love to be you

You must give it serious try, one thing about older bull is that we take the time to make sure who ever we are pounding is getting the most pleasure and stimulation possible with every stroke!
Oh if the opportunity presents itself, I'd go to bed with him in an instant!

Well i am a sissy and I would love to get fucked like that I want my ass sore and leaking cum, leaving my panties soaked and I go around my in laws knowing I was bred, just so hot just thinking about it

I enjoyed hearing about your experience! This is how interactions between whitebois and BLACK MEN should be! Whitebois naturally take on female sexual roles with BLACK MEN whenever these interracial adventures take place! BLACK MEN take on the MAN'S role because that is what they are... whitebois suck BLACK COCK and get BLACKED RAW and BRED like YOU did, because whitebois are inherently and intrinsically feminine!!! You can say that you're not a sissy, but... you're WHITE!!!

If it acts like a sissy...
Sucks BLACK COCK like a sissy...
Gets BLACKED like a sissy...
Gets BLACK BRED like a sissy...
Posts its white sissy pussy as an avatar like a sissy...
Posts is interracial sissy adventures online like a sissy...

It's... a.... ____________________

YOU fill in the blank...

That's just my thoughts on the matter though! There's NOTHING wrong with being a sissy!!! I'm a sissy, and would have gladly done EXACTLY the same thing as you in your interracial encounter! It's just what whitebois DO!!!

Back