Got my mom to fuck a fine black man!

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Pamlovesblackcock, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

Got my mom high the other night and took her to a club for a few drinks.Shes 70 years old but looks like a hot 50 yr.old.I began flirting with this very hot younger black guy and then asked him to seduce my mom!So he came to our table and bought my mother a couple more drinks and they talked and flirted,my mom had never even considered a black guy before,shes an elderly conservative white woman.As the night went on they got very close and very buzzed and he started kissing her and feeling her up and she smacked his hand and said not right here.Within an hour she told me he was going to give her a ride home.I gave him my number and told him to call me the following day and tell me how it went.He called me and said he fuck her hard for a long time and when he got ready to cum she wrapped her legs around him and said its ok to cum in her,wow my moms a black cock whore like me!!!Have any of your moms gone black?

2. Opasan1

Opasan1 Member

US
    what did you get her high on? you r awsome

3. Cuckme4bbc

Cuckme4bbc Member

I meet a young black bull on here a few months ago. He talked me into sending him pics of my mom and eventually her number. He sent her a full body pic on valintines day. " wrong number. How u know that wasnt ment for u? Im old enough to be your mother. I like older women, now that youve seen me can i see u?" She ends up sending him a few innocent pics and agreeing to go to dinner with him if he makes the trip up. He also found out that shes already been with 1 blk man. So she was either a young curious slut or shes a cheating wife/mother that cant resist a big black cock! Sooo turned on finding all this out. Theyre still talking i guess but the bull is responding to me less and less. Maybe one day my moms belly is gonna have a little bump:) a suprise for us all

Bear77ar, ray lee and Curiousdeb like this.
  4. cuck217

cuck217 Member Gold Member

US
    good for u Pam

Whiteboipussy99 likes this.
  5. whitecuckyboy

whitecuckyboy Active Member

Mexico
    My mom is 77 years old (the same age as Nancy Pelosi) and she still enjoys sex with Black men.

Black men love her because she will let them do ANYTHING.

MasterFW4, cuck217, Bear77ar and 3 others like this.
  6. ncbbccuckcpl

ncbbccuckcpl Active Member

Why is a woman a slut or a whore when she likes black cock?

Pamlovesblackcock likes this.
  7. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

My moms not a slut or a whore and shes now sleeping with three different black gentlemen!She is 70 yrs.old and still hot and she tells me they pound her relentlessly lol she likes it so why not?I on the other hand am a slut and a little shameless slut because Im married to a good white man yet I flaunt my pussy to all black men and I give it up every chance I get!Im currently spending alot of time in four different black mens beds behind my husbands back which makes me a little white whore and I accept that and I love it!!!

8. Cuckme4bbc

Cuckme4bbc Member

Shes a slut or a whore because she craves big cock enough to cheat. Its just dirty talk bro chill

9. ncbbccuckcpl

ncbbccuckcpl Active Member

Umm first off I am not a bro, nor am I your bro. Secondly, and most importantly you're an idiot. Enough said.

Cuckme4bbc and JerseyGirl like this.
  10. Eatzitafter

Eatzitafter Member

US
    Would love to be your clean up boy.