Got my gf a 9 inch dildo to try and persuade her to try bigger

So I'm slowly helpng my gf get more and more wild in bed. We were both virgins when we met and have only ever been with each other. I want to share her in an mmf 3some or watch her with another guy but can't ask her at this stage. We've talked a bit about 3somes and I confessed to her that I prefer the idea of mmf to ffm which she seemed to quite like!

Recently we went to a sex toy shop and I coaxed her over to where there was this huge 9 inch dildo. She was amazed by the size of it (white I may add) and with her b'day coming up she was dropping hints that she wanted to try it, you know just to see what its like.

Well, her birthday came and she seemed dissapointed it wasn't with her presents but when we were about to have sex later, I told her to wait a moment, and then got the dildo out when she was blindfolded. She gasped when she saw it and started licking and sucking it whilst teasing me. We ended up having great sex with the dildo acting as a second dick that she could both suck and fuck!

I'm not small, around 7.5 inches but the girth of this made her enjoy it. After we finished she was still talking about it and 20 mins later she got up on a desk and rode it (it has a suction cap) while I watched and stroked myself. It was so erotic!

Since then we haven't used it in sex together but she's confessed to using it herself a few times. I can also tell if its moved in her flat or if her bottle of lube is much emptier! One time she even turned down sex with me cause she was still sore from using her toy in the morning.

So hope you enjoyed my story so far, my question to you is how do I take this further from here? I think she may want stuff but seems a bit reserved because she doesn't think it's right or ruin the special "only person I've ever had" thing. How can I convince her I'm ok with that without scaring her?

Really nice!
I've done the same, BBToy for gf as a surprise, she told me she wants a bigger one (thicker actually). What a pitty yours it's not black!

Really nice!
I've done the same, BBToy for gf as a surprise, she told me she wants a bigger one (thicker actually). What a pitty yours it's not black!
I know, I was tempted but it's her first dildo so didn't want to worry her too much. When she saw the packaging she did mention "oh it comes in different colours!". I'm trying to get her to choose another one and if she chooses black then that's great! If not I'll get a black one some other time and tell her it was the only colour available!

So I have another video of her playing with her dildo.

A quick update is that it's taken a while but I think she's slowly geting interested to the idea of having sex with someone else. The other day, whilst I was out, she teased me sending me pics, texts and videos of her getting ready to go clubbing and pick up another guy. She never actually went out but the fact she likes teasing me about it is a good sign! Mabe we can do something on New Year's ;)

Attachments

• video-1463594474.mp4
    985.8 KB · Views: 490
Back