Got hard seeing me with others

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
My ex who was cuckold could only get a hard cock seeing me with other men or women. I was 20, he 45. He made arrangements thru dinner parties, inviting couples from bbc to lady boys. He had me wear only a dress, no undergarments, nylons and heels. You are my fucking cum slut whore,he would state. Even those words got him hard. It aroused me as well. Seating arrangements had a man on the right and left side of me. Didn't take long that I felt hands under my dress. My ex saw my face reddening, my breathing got heavier, my nipples erected, my dress had slipped up exposing my pussy. The men rose pulled my chair from under the table, unzipping there slacks, exposing there hard cocks. Already precum covered. Before I knew it I was sucking one off. My ex stood near them pumping his dick, as he was being kissed by the guests wives.
I sucked them both off, one came quickly on my face. Cream cum on my cheek, on my tits and then felt a long thick dick fucking me hard. Oh god yes I love deep fucking.
All of a sudden a 3rd man joined us, thru my glassy eyes I saw a black snake of a cock. He was stroking his massive black dick and replaced the two men, placing himself between my spread thighs. He rubbed spit over his cock head and then a feeling I had never expiernced before, as his dick slid into my hungry cunt. From that moment on my life changed. The constant uncontrollable urge of sex with male and female.

Back