Got gangbanged by one of my wifes Bulls and his friends last night.

Last night I was supposed to meet with one of my wifes bulls that was in town alone because she had plans with family that she could not get out of. She offered to send me in her place and he was all for it but wanted me dressed up sexy/slutty. My wife went through all her stuff and found me a nice short tight skirt and blouse. Then a bought a pair of boyshort panties, pantyhose, bright red lipstick, a 5 pack of Magnum condoms and bottle of lube. I already had a wig and spike heels from a halloween costume.

I got a hotel room and took a long shower while I shaved shaved everywhere. I dressed up and texted him with the room number. When he texted me that he was almost there I unlatched the door and went to lay on the bed and waited on him to come in and use me as he wanted. He walked in and without ever saying a word was standing at my head with his pants off and his cock waiting to be sucked. I sat up and sucked him till he was fully hard, at that point it became a facefuck with him holding my head as he shoved it down my throat. After a while he was ready for something other than mouth. He had me get on the bed with my face in a pillow and ass in the air. After he had put on his condom he roughly pulled my panties and hose down and my skirt up. I felt the cool lube being poured in my crack then his cock rubbing up and down it. He pushed my legs apart a bit more so that my hole was lined up with his cock. Then he started entering me slowly till I could feel him pressed against my ass and he was buried balls deep in me. He started out slowly and picked up the pace till he was really pounding me. After a good 10 minutes or so he pulled out and told me to get ready to swallow it he pulled his condom off and went towards my open mouth. He did not make it before he started cumming and gave me an unexpected facial. I felt like someone dumped a gallon of warm slime on my face. I did suck the last few squirts out and swallowed.
He quickly washed off and dressed while I was laying on the bed shaking from the fucking I just had. He ask if I wanted more, I thought he was going to want another round but he said he had a few buddies that would love to use me.

I told him to send them over and I would be happy to take care of them. They came over one at a time with a break long enough for me to freshen up in between, The 1st one came over around 10pm and the last left at 3am. All them black and huge with one honestly 10 inches, he would put the base of his cock at mt chin and it went up past my forehead. It was the same with each one to start out. I would unlatch the door and they would walk in and drop their pants and I would suck them hard which I loved the way they would grow in my mouth and get rock hard, then they would take my ass as they wanted. Before the night was over I had been fucked doggy, laying flat down, bent over the bed, missionary, and with my legs over his shoulders. I enjoyed the legs over shoulders best. He had the headboard banging the wall and me screaming harder. In all I took 1 facial, swallowed 3 and in the heat of the moment allowed the last one that had my legs over his shoulders to breed me. He ask if he could take his condom off and he would pull out and cime on my ass. But when he was ready he told me he wanted to breed be and cum deep in me. I never said yes but did not say no and I think he would had done it anyway even if I had said no. Truthfully when I told him he could take the condom off if he would pull out, I knew that he was going to cum in me. I wanted it but did not at the same time.
I got home and she wanted to know all the details even though he had already told her what was happening. She came twice as I played with her telling her about it.
Pics are me last night

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 76
  • skirt.jpg
    skirt.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 81
  • slut.jpg
    slut.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 87
  • slutface.jpg
    slutface.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 88
  • sluttlegs.jpg
    sluttlegs.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 84
Last night I was supposed to meet with one of my wifes bulls that was in town alone because she had plans with family that she could not get out of. She offered to send me in her place and he was all for it but wanted me dressed up sexy/slutty. My wife went through all her stuff and found me a nice short tight skirt and blouse. Then a bought a pair of boyshort panties, pantyhose, bright red lipstick, a 5 pack of Magnum condoms and bottle of lube. I already had a wig and spike heels from a halloween costume.

I got a hotel room and took a long shower while I shaved shaved everywhere. I dressed up and texted him with the room number. When he texted me that he was almost there I unlatched the door and went to lay on the bed and waited on him to come in and use me as he wanted. He walked in and without ever saying a word was standing at my head with his pants off and his cock waiting to be sucked. I sat up and sucked him till he was fully hard, at that point it became a facefuck with him holding my head as he shoved it down my throat. After a while he was ready for something other than mouth. He had me get on the bed with my face in a pillow and ass in the air. After he had put on his condom he roughly pulled my panties and hose down and my skirt up. I felt the cool lube being poured in my crack then his cock rubbing up and down it. He pushed my legs apart a bit more so that my hole was lined up with his cock. Then he started entering me slowly till I could feel him pressed against my ass and he was buried balls deep in me. He started out slowly and picked up the pace till he was really pounding me. After a good 10 minutes or so he pulled out and told me to get ready to swallow it he pulled his condom off and went towards my open mouth. He did not make it before he started cumming and gave me an unexpected facial. I felt like someone dumped a gallon of warm slime on my face. I did suck the last few squirts out and swallowed.
He quickly washed off and dressed while I was laying on the bed shaking from the fucking I just had. He ask if I wanted more, I thought he was going to want another round but he said he had a few buddies that would love to use me.

I told him to send them over and I would be happy to take care of them. They came over one at a time with a break long enough for me to freshen up in between, The 1st one came over around 10pm and the last left at 3am. All them black and huge with one honestly 10 inches, he would put the base of his cock at mt chin and it went up past my forehead. It was the same with each one to start out. I would unlatch the door and they would walk in and drop their pants and I would suck them hard which I loved the way they would grow in my mouth and get rock hard, then they would take my ass as they wanted. Before the night was over I had been fucked doggy, laying flat down, bent over the bed, missionary, and with my legs over his shoulders. I enjoyed the legs over shoulders best. He had the headboard banging the wall and me screaming harder. In all I took 1 facial, swallowed 3 and in the heat of the moment allowed the last one that had my legs over his shoulders to breed me. He ask if he could take his condom off and he would pull out and cime on my ass. But when he was ready he told me he wanted to breed be and cum deep in me. I never said yes but did not say no and I think he would had done it anyway even if I had said no. Truthfully when I told him he could take the condom off if he would pull out, I knew that he was going to cum in me. I wanted it but did not at the same time.
I got home and she wanted to know all the details even though he had already told her what was happening. She came twice as I played with her telling her about it.
Pics are me last night
What a lucky fucking slut!!

Back