Gossip from the London social scene

I’m not one to gossip or name-drop, but I though some of you may be interested in this little snippet of scandal from London. I do hope people can feel happy for the young couple involved.

You may not know this, but young, hot Jewish girls with black lovers like me tend to move in the same circles, and I must admit that we do love to gossip, especially about other girls who are being black-fucked. Quite a few of my friends have been gossiping about this story, which I originally heard from my confidante (let’s call her Tanya). And believe it or not, I have actually met two of people involved.

Some of you may remember that my new black boyfriend Jamaal is an accomplished sportsman. He’s actually very fit and strong, even though he smokes and drinks to excess on occasion. Well he also hangs around with lots of connected people in the music and entertainment industry too. He sometimes visits a recording studio, and has taken me there a couple of times. It was there that I saw JJ and his slutty rich girlfriend together for the first time.

Actually, Jamaal is very well-connected, and has taken me to a number of high-profile social events. Quite recently we went to a charity ball in the West End that was absolutely full of celebrities. He likes to show me off , and I get plenty of attention when we go out on the town, especially when I dress like a slut for him.

I like going public as a black man’s bitch lol. If I am honest I like making the white men drool. The poor weedy white guys must know that they would never stand a chance with a hot bitch like me lol.

Anyway, during the summer Jamaal introduced me to his friend JJ, who had a white bitch called Kat in tow. Kat is white and Jewish like me, and of course JJ is a big black man who is also quite a well-known rap star. I saw them twice over the summer at the recording studio Jamaal took me to. Too be honest, the first time I saw them I was a bit worse for wear. Actually, later that night I ended up partying quite hard with some very famous hip hop artists from the US, but that’s another story. You may even know their names, but I’m not going to repeat them here, of course. But rest assured they are A-list.

As an aside, I must say that I really have moved up the social ladder since ditching my husband. It was probably the best decision of my life, and I have no regrets. In fact, I am moving in vastly superior social circles thanks to Jamaal. Tom, my husband, never gets further than the local bar. He’s such a loser.

Anyway, both times I saw Kat and JJ, she was all over her black lover,. She was hanging on his every word. It was like she was besotted with him or something, which, truth be told, is not uncommon for hot white girls. I am quite besotted with Jamaal to tell the truth.

But JJ didn’t seem too concerned about her at all. I remember on both occasions he made her carry his bag, and she didn’t seem to mind even though she was wearing slut-heels and a bit unsteady on her feet. He made her do other stuff too, like fetch him drinks. Actually she was dressed pretty trampy. In fact, she was dressed even sluttier than I was. She also had a couple of tattoos, one of which read “BCS” which means “black cock slut".

It’s not surprising, I suppose, the way that hot white women like us choose to dress like sluts around our black men. To be blunt, it shows how much we want to be fucked by them, and its exactly how black men like their white bitches to dress. Black men do like to show us off, especially to white men, and I guess that’s the way nature intended it to be.

Anyway, JJ is a very tough, muscular and very hunky sweet man. I was later told by Tanya that he’s into stuff like black supremacy and smokes a lot of weed. Actually, it’s no secret that he has more than one white bitch in tow. He is from America, and grew up in the projects in the deep south, and has spent time in jail I think. When asked about his education, he says he went to the school of hard knocks lol. That’s pretty funny.

I didn’t speak to Kat when I saw them. She was in the background, kind of waiting on her man. But Tanya later told me that Kat had dumped her husband for JJ a while ago in much the same manner as I dumped my husband Tom for Jamaal. Also, JJ had not only cuckolded Kat’s white husband, but also humiliated him and made him cry in front of his (now ex) wife. That’s also very similar to my story.

Last edited:
Kat comes from a wealthy and well-connected family and had married her childhood sweetheart while they were still young. He is a weak-looking white man, a typical British white male really. Actually, he reminds me of my husband but Kat’s ex-husband is far, far richer. My husband doesn’t even have a proper job, and has no self respect any more. He has really let himself go, poor guy.

Anyway it turns out that Kat had been black-fucking for at least a year before the affair was discovered. Her husband suspected her of cheating, and confronted her about it numerous times, but she denied it on every occasion. JJ was actually a frequent guest at their home, as Kat had invested a lot of her own (and her husband’s) money in his hip hop career. Actually, his music is really good. I think he will make it very big. If I had more money I would be tempted to invest it in that way too.

I don’t have a lot of money right now, and when I get it I like to buy Jamaal gifts. Saying that, my career is going pretty well. In addition to my day job I have my own website and recently submitted an article to Vanity Fair about hip hop style. They didn’t accept it, but they didn’t reject it out of hand either, and said it showed a “lot of promise”. I have also been in touch with one of the editors of Elle about a new style project.

Anyway, Tanya told me that when JJ visited Kat at her husband’s house to discuss their investment in the hip hop business, he used to do things like smoke weed and disrespect Kat’s husband right there in front of her. But of course, hubbie was too much of a weak white wimp to do anything about it lol. Actually that’s pretty typical when white men are around stronger black men, don’t you agree?

It turns out, JJ was dragging Kat up to her marital bed and black-fucking her every time her husband was away, and sometimes, rumour has it, ever when he was home. Did I mention that the house is pretty big, and worth a lot of money? It’s more like a mansion, and Kat had her own private quarters where she d spend time away from her husband. There is also a spacious summer house for guests, where JJ sometimes stayed. They also have *******, but because Kat’s husband is so mega-rich they can easily afford full time childcare. Which meant that Kat had plenty of spare time for fucking with JJ while her husband was at work.

They also had four cars and a staff including cleaners, a driver and a nanny. Now that’s wealthy. I’d marry a white man in an instant for that kind of money. (No way would I stay faithful though lol).

Anyway, here’s the juicy part of the story.

Kat’s husband eventually found out about the affair by going through his hot wife’s emails and text messages. And the stuff he discovered…well, it must have come as a real shock to him I can tell you.

According to Tanya the emails contained lots of disrespect for Kat’s husband. And there were a few attachments too, and even a couple of videos. I’ll let you guess what they were of. Here’s a clue lol.

465352542424242-png.76024

Apparently after Kat’s husband saw the attachments and read the mails he slapped her across the face before breaking down in tears. I guess he cried like a bitch because he knew that his worst fears had come true, and he had lost his beautiful hot wife to a muscular superior black stud with a penis four times the size of his tiny wiener. Poor guy.

Actually, I can kind of sympathise with him somewhat, because something similar happened to my husband Tom, and he had kind of a nervous breakdown. H still hasn’t recovered lol. He is drinking far too much for his own good these days, and really needs to get himself in shape if you ask me. He has put on a lot of weight actually. But at least he is showing Jamaal the respect he deserves. He is extremely respectful to both me and Jamaal, which is one positive outcome. It makes me feel all warm inside that my husband really does know his place.

Anyway, instead of showing any sympathy for her husband’s plight, Kat called the cops on him and had her poor hubbie arrested before going out partying and then spending the rest of the night in the arms of her superior black lover. You may think that’s a bitchy thing to do, but in some ways it’s understandable. It must have been like she had this big weight lifted off her and wanted to celebrate. I’m sure all hot girls who have dumped weak husbands will know what I mean.

Tanya told me that it had been a big scandal at the time, and it had even made the newspapers. According to the newspaper reports, Kat’s husband “discovered emails and texts that were highly sexually explicit”. But of course the newspapers went no further. None of them mention the content, and that they were about Kat praising JJ’s big black cock and saying how much superior it was to her husbands, and saying how much of a black cock whore she was, and how much she loved JJ fucking her in their marital bed. There were plenty of romantic mails to JJ too, in which she professed her love and obedience to him, which is sweet I think.

Last edited:
Anyway, Kat left her husband there and then, and she later didn’t hide the fact that she was with JJ. She’d go clubbing with him until the early hours, and he enjoyed showing her off to the photographers. As they are both quite well-known, their affair hit the papers big time. At one point Kat’s husband tweeted that she was a heartless bitch, but then JJ tweeted back that hubbie was the bitch, and he announced to all his followers that he was going to pay him a visit to sort him out and make him show respect.

Some of the tweets have since been deleted, I guess to avoid a lawsuit, because apparently JJ did just that lol.

I’m not sure what happened, but the rumors I heard from Tanya are that poor hubbie got so thoroughly bitch-slapped that he scampered off to mainland Europe, leaving the young hot couple to enjoy themselves on the London clubbing circuit. Incidentally, did I mention that Kat’s husband’s house worth tens of millions of pounds? To think that I hung out with JJ twice at the studio. Sadly, I don’t think they are still together, as she has been having real jealousy issue over his other white bitches.

Actually, I am becoming something of a minor celebrity myself, because Jamaal is quite well-known. I was even featured in a Tatler photo shoot at a charity ball. The picture named Jamaal, and said I was his “stunning brunette companion”. I guess I am pretty stunning, as well as being a good writer lol. In the photo I was wearing a Versace black BodyCon wiggle dress, one of the sexiest dresses I have.

Anyway, I am going to post a link to a tabloid story. There is no way I am saying that this link is anything to do with my story. It is just a story about a similar situation that occurred in London some time ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...war-Jay-Electronica-wife-Kate-Rothschild.html

I heard tonight that Kat and JJ are definitely not an item any more which is kind of sad.

But the good news is that she is still hanging out in the black music circles, and is seeing a different black guy who is kind of a friend of JJ. It will probably be reported in the gossip columns soon but you heard it here first lol.

Actually, I am aware of quite a few illicit affairs between young white society bitches and hot black men, including one married female singer who most people will have heard of. Actually, I could probably sell the story about her getting black-fucked. The going rate for that kind of story is over 1000 pounds , so I hear.

But I have morals and believe in being discreet, so won't post anything unless it appears in the tabloid press first.

Hi Kuno, yes thanks, though its fact too. People seem to enjoy my writing. Actually my latest fashion blog was only published on Monday and it already has 1,500 hits and counting. I am considering starting a gossip / fashion blog too. I'll keep you posted :)

Last edited:
Kat comes from a wealthy and well-connected family and had married her childhood sweetheart while they were still young. He is a weak-looking white man, a typical British white male really. Actually, he reminds me of my husband but Kat’s ex-husband is far, far richer. My husband doesn’t even have a proper job, and has no self respect any more. He has really let himself go, poor guy.

Anyway it turns out that Kat had been black-fucking for at least a year before the affair was discovered. Her husband suspected her of cheating, and confronted her about it numerous times, but she denied it on every occasion. JJ was actually a frequent guest at their home, as Kat had invested a lot of her own (and her husband’s) money in his hip hop career. Actually, his music is really good. I think he will make it very big. If I had more money I would be tempted to invest it in that way too.

I don’t have a lot of money right now, and when I get it I like to buy Jamaal gifts. Saying that, my career is going pretty well. In addition to my day job I have my own website and recently submitted an article to Vanity Fair about hip hop style. They didn’t accept it, but they didn’t reject it out of hand either, and said it showed a “lot of promise”. I have also been in touch with one of the editors of Elle about a new style project.

Anyway, Tanya told me that when JJ visited Kat at her husband’s house to discuss their investment in the hip hop business, he used to do things like smoke weed and disrespect Kat’s husband right there in front of her. But of course, hubbie was too much of a weak white wimp to do anything about it lol. Actually that’s pretty typical when white men are around stronger black men, don’t you agree?

It turns out, JJ was dragging Kat up to her marital bed and black-fucking her every time her husband was away, and sometimes, rumour has it, ever when he was home. Did I mention that the house is pretty big, and worth a lot of money? It’s more like a mansion, and Kat had her own private quarters where she d spend time away from her husband. There is also a spacious summer house for guests, where JJ sometimes stayed. They also have *******, but because Kat’s husband is so mega-rich they can easily afford full time childcare. Which meant that Kat had plenty of spare time for fucking with JJ while her husband was at work.

They also had four cars and a staff including cleaners, a driver and a nanny. Now that’s wealthy. I’d marry a white man in an instant for that kind of money. (No way would I stay faithful though lol).

Once I read this post I knew exactly who you were talking about without name dropping or posting an article.

The rapper JJ you were referring to is one of my boys, I love his music and that scandal made it all the way over here across the pond especially with a lot of NY rap blogs covering it heavily.

Being who that chic Kat's family name was we were a little worried about our brother JJ for a moment (the illuminati). He has since returned stateside and getting his mind focussed back on getting his album finished which is 3 years long over-due and highly anticipated. I now have a better understanding as to why after your post here. He had a lot of white tail to chase around out in London-town that he should have called me to come help him out with it all too.

It was interesting to hear more about this scandal from an eye-witness account of someone who was there vice what we were able to piece together from the gossip blogs online. My cousin in NY was like what the fuck is JJ doing when the news first broke and now I can tell him exactly what he was doing with the additional info you have provided. He was cuckolding that rich-bastard Kat was married to. All Black Bulls can get that.

Good post.

Last edited:
Respect comin at ya. Glad you liked what I wrote.

According to my boyfriend, JJ deserves a medal for taking that hot white London bitch from her rich husband. It just goes to show, hot girls will go black matter no matter how much money their husbands have. I wonder who she is with now. One thing's for sure, she won't have gone back to hubbie.

Actually, you would enjoy London. There are plenty of hot British girls who will simply melt when they hear a black man speaking with an American accent. You should pay a visit :)

@Rachel Weiss

What's good my lass. I was in London about 3years ago hanging out with a friend of mine I went to elementary and junior high school in NYC who was my Best friend back then.

He was supposed to come visit me in the states recently but just had a new born ******* so I was actually planning a trip back that way in the next few months.

You are right in that when I was there a lot of woman were swooning over my accent on how smooth they say I sounded and i reminded them of Usher. I had a really good time with 2 British babes while there too. It was so good that's a big part of why I'm coming back this year in addition to just visiting my chap, seeing his newborn, and doing the proper thing with having some English tea.

I'll let you know my exact dates so you can let the clubs know American royalty Bull is coming.

~BBB76

Back