Gorgeous petite wife Gangbang party June 3rd Daytona Beach FL

Motocpl4play

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We are an experienced couple, seeking 5 well hung, serious, and clean bulls for hotel fun. Travelers welcome but please be reliable. We are verified "real couple" and prefer verified bulls. Looking to host June 3rd in Daytona beach. She is 5'5 , 120lbs, gorgeous, and VERY kinky. Also very Submissive. Please messahe us if you are available. A few pictures and a little about yourself is appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• 1669894f-d0d1-4637-8794-4938f4b97e3e.png
    1669894f-d0d1-4637-8794-4938f4b97e3e.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 823
Dang Daytona is a trip for me . If you could consider an intermediate point is be more than interested. I'm 6ft 4 165 lbs. 10 inches thick and long lasting . Very oral love eating pussy and pretty toes makes me hard

We are an experienced couple, seeking 5 well hung, serious, and clean bulls for hotel fun. Travelers welcome but please be reliable. We are verified "real couple" and prefer verified bulls. Looking to host June 3rd in Daytona beach. She is 5'5 , 120lbs, gorgeous, and VERY kinky. Also very Submissive. Please messahe us if you are available. A few pictures and a little about yourself is appreciated. Thank you.
I'm sure you will want some asurance of true interest and willingness to show up at the appointed place and time. I am seriously interested in sharing an evening of pleasure and willing to share information about myself with you. I would however like to know this is for real and share personal information off line. I can provide my contact information, photos etc but perfer discrete communications.

Jacksonville here and love to travel

Damn I would love to fuck, I'm right around the corner and everything, but I don't do gang bangs, that I didn't organizeven at least haha. You all have fun.

I'm sure you will want some asurance of true interest and willingness to show up at the appointed place and time. I am seriously interested in sharing an evening of pleasure and willing to share information about myself with you. I would however like to know this is for real and share personal information off line. I can provide my contact information, photos etc but perfer discrete communications.

Jacksonville here and love to travel
Nice response brah. I'm stealing this for future reference

so inviting picView media item 88545

Back