Good Wives At Home - Slut Wives at Outside

momforblack

Female
Hey guys and girls,
Lets start a new topic that; post how the people knows us and what they didn't know.
For example:
Friends and my family knows me as a good mom, wife and a manager. But they didn't know my black passion. I am posting the picture how do they know me and what things they didnt know me about

318.jpg319.jpg261.jpg284.jpg329.jpg

You are correct,

Plenty of people who judge others if they don't conform to society. I do think that in the recent years a lot of these tabboos have become more accepeted. Women are sexual beings and expressing their sexuality is something that is just natural in my opnion. I also believe that there are men who are supporters and will stay by their patners side and support them. Then there are the alpha males that fill in and provide what regular good husbands only imagine.

Just my view on things.

Frequently social conventions don't allow a woman to fully explore her sexuality and desires. A double life seems just inevitable.

Most people and especially intelligent ones invariably have a good deal more to them than meets the eye There are married women that grace my bed and they can be quite vocal in their passion and demanding in their needs. Outside of my bed they are typical soccer moms or grandmothers. Their sexuality with me is just a single aspect of their lives. They love their families, very often do volunteer work in the community,and place a priority on family.

I have found career women generally tend to be better than average between the sheets. My thoughts on that are that she is more likely to have the self confidence to be good, but also because she is in a position power that puts demands on her she enjoys a bull that she knows will take charge and give her pleasure. I would be interested to hear what women in positions of power have to say on the subject

A double life is about the only way for some of use ... but it is soooooo worth it to be taken by a Black man.
Nearly everyone has some secrets. believe it was Ben Franklin that said something to the effect"Keep your eyes wide open before marriage and half shut afterwards"

My wife is a dormnt BBC queen... She is the best wife in the world and mom... but underneath that smile is the lust for BBC and to preform in front of me.. When we have sex we go role play and she rides a 9" black dildo and as she comes she tells me that she loves that BBC and want is..... So I am working on the next step.... Desoul and others are helping and I have made a couple of contacts that I think will work out... so I will keep you posted.....

Back