Good Wives At Home - Slut Wives at Outside

I'm a mom first. Though most of our friends know I'm very outgoing sexually and openly like to flirt. I rarely hold back and have gotten myself in trouble over the years. My close girlfriends, mom and sisters know everything.

For the most part I've always kept my work/professional life and family separate. Though when I was younger not so much! lol.

I'm a mom first. Though most of our friends know I'm very outgoing sexually and openly like to flirt. I rarely hold back and have gotten myself in trouble over the years. My close girlfriends, mom and sisters know everything.

For the most part I've always kept my work/professional life and family separate. Though when I was younger not so much! lol.
Damn I would love to meet you

WELL THIS EXPLAINS MY LIFE!!!!! I AM A VERY PRIM, PROPER CONSERVATIVE WHITE WIFE AND mom OF TWO SONS THAT IS VERY SOCIAL AND IN THE SOCIAL CLASS!!! YOU KNOW I WAS A PTA LEADER, SCOCCER MOM AND AM ACTIVE IN MY CHURCH. BUT WHEN IT IS TIME FOR OUR PLAYTIME WEEKEND TRIPS, I BECUM A TOTAL SLUT, WHO CAN NOT GET ENOUGH BEAUTIFUL BIG BLACK COCK!!!!! OVER THE LAST YEAR AND HALF I HAVE BEEN CONSUMED WITH FUCKING BLACK MEN. IT WENT FROM SINGLES TO 2 ON 1, TO GROUPS, I LOVE IT ALL!!!!! I AM BECUMING A TOTAL BLACK COCK SLUT!!!!!!!
Wow you sound like me !!!!

Back