Good Wives At Home - Slut Wives at Outside

I am a loving wife, mom, and grandmother. Our neighbors think of us as that sweet older couple and get a kick out of us holding hands and still sharing a tender kiss in public. They have no clue that I dress like a slut for my young black BF and beg for his black cock! They would be shocked if they saw me doing this...View media item 67109
You look amazing Beth, such a wanton white BBC slut!

Love this thread topic! In my 20's I fucked well over 100 guys and NEVER got enough. I was in a relationship with another bi gal who loved watching me get fucked and then licking out the cum and feeding it to me. If things back then were like they are now, we'd have married but both our families were Catholic and Catholic women are taught we were born to have ******* and we both wanted *******. We went our separate ways primarily because of that and she's now a divorced attorney and I'm a happily married nurse . The point is I was an absolute slut and LOVED every second of it!! I knew that wasn't what most men wanted to marry so I transformed from the pix below to a "good" girl! I had some "normal" relationships and eventually met and married hubby. I think he always thought he was the luckiest guy having a wife who NEVER said no and willing to do anything he wanted. That said it was very vanilla. We were married 15 years or so and had ******* when one afternoon he was fucking me and asked if I'd ever been with another woman....that's how vanilla our "pretty good" sex life was. Well I'd always been afraid he'd find out somehow about my past and had no real clue how he'd react. I said, YES! OMG...he fucked me 3 times that evening and kept wanting more info. The more I told him the hotter he got and over the next 3 months or so our sex life went from 5-6? to 15. He couldn't keep his hands off me and within 6 months was sharing me with his friends and within a year we were expanding that to other couples and BBC. Now I have carte blanche with ANY woman and any guy or situation that he agrees with. He's not a cuck in any way and just gets off sharing his slut. I've never cheat because he trusts me and I love him but it's so nice being able to be the slut that I am with my husband. He actually encourages me to post pix and get on sites because he knows how hot & wet it gets me and of course he's the one who gets the hot and horny wife! I don't post pix of my full face because of that whole "normal" Mom,Wife (to the world), Nurse, church goer etc. but I show my face in my 20's because no one that knows me now would recognize me and anyone that does recognize the pix has probably fucked me!! lolView media item 71643

Love this thread topic! In my 20's I fucked well over 100 guys and NEVER got enough. I was in a relationship with another bi gal who loved watching me get fucked and then licking out the cum and feeding it to me. If things back then were like they are now, we'd have married but both our families were Catholic and Catholic women are taught we were born to have ******* and we both wanted *******. We went our separate ways primarily because of that and she's now a divorced attorney and I'm a happily married nurse . The point is I was an absolute slut and LOVED every second of it!! I knew that wasn't what most men wanted to marry so I transformed from the pix below to a "good" girl! I had some "normal" relationships and eventually met and married hubby. I think he always thought he was the luckiest guy having a wife who NEVER said no and willing to do anything he wanted. That said it was very vanilla. We were married 15 years or so and had ******* when one afternoon he was fucking me and asked if I'd ever been with another woman....that's how vanilla our "pretty good" sex life was. Well I'd always been afraid he'd find out somehow about my past and had no real clue how he'd react. I said, YES! OMG...he fucked me 3 times that evening and kept wanting more info. The more I told him the hotter he got and over the next 3 months or so our sex life went from 5-6? to 15. He couldn't keep his hands off me and within 6 months was sharing me with his friends and within a year we were expanding that to other couples and BBC. Now I have carte blanche with ANY woman and any guy or situation that he agrees with. He's not a cuck in any way and just gets off sharing his slut. I've never cheat because he trusts me and I love him but it's so nice being able to be the slut that I am with my husband. He actually encourages me to post pix and get on sites because he knows how hot & wet it gets me and of course he's the one who gets the hot and horny wife! I don't post pix of my full face because of that whole "normal" Mom,Wife (to the world), Nurse, church goer etc. but I show my face in my 20's because no one that knows me now would recognize me and anyone that does recognize the pix has probably fucked me!! lolView media item 71643
Hot pic!

Back