Good Wives At Home - Slut Wives at Outside

There's no simple way to find it out. It's really easy to end having a miserable confusion.

I guess everybody since teenage has realized that when someone stares at you and answers to your signs, that person might be interested in you. Obviously if a woman is with her husband she won't do any move to contact you (at least that's the usual)... you might leave an e-mail or phone number accidentaly when you pass her by, for example.

Most people become less inhibited when they are far from home. There are a number of advantages, it is unlikely that anyone that knows you will observe your behavior and feed the gossip mill. Then anyone that you share a bed with is unlikely to show up on your doorstep or make indiscreet comments at a local club. If all you are looking for is a new experience and/or transient sex it is ideal. The huge downside is there is a greater risk of STD's

In my younger days I traveled extensively, one piece of information that probably did more to get me laid than anything else was to tell the women I met that I was only going to be in town for a couple of days. I have found people regardless of gender or race tend to have a companion(s) at regularly visited destinations

WELL THIS EXPLAINS MY LIFE!!!!! I AM A VERY PRIM, PROPER CONSERVATIVE WHITE WIFE AND mom OF TWO SONS THAT IS VERY SOCIAL AND IN THE SOCIAL CLASS!!! YOU KNOW I WAS A PTA LEADER, SCOCCER MOM AND AM ACTIVE IN MY CHURCH. BUT WHEN IT IS TIME FOR OUR PLAYTIME WEEKEND TRIPS, I BECUM A TOTAL SLUT, WHO CAN NOT GET ENOUGH BEAUTIFUL BIG BLACK COCK!!!!! OVER THE LAST YEAR AND HALF I HAVE BEEN CONSUMED WITH FUCKING BLACK MEN. IT WENT FROM SINGLES TO 2 ON 1, TO GROUPS, I LOVE IT ALL!!!!! I AM BECUMING A TOTAL BLACK COCK SLUT!!!!!!!

I think this is the attraction to many, being a good wife/mom/employee and generally doing what society expects of a woman.....contrasted by being a "bad girl" in private by dressing slutty and fucking other men. That the husband is actively encouraging this behaviour only adds to the pleasure.

I think it's the duty of all husbands to give their wives this freedom to express themselves sexually without being constrained by what society expects from women.

You remind me of a hot soccer mom I use to kick it with. She was a good mom, worked hard, took care of her business.

Little did people know that she was a freak behind closed doors. Oh the memories

This thread sounds like it was made for me. I'm a good wife and mom at home and married to a good man but he's a once-a-monther. But I take ******* to pageants and modeling assignments most weekends I let my hair down and make the most of it -catch up on what I've been missing.
Nice, are you sure its only your hair you let down?;)

Back