Good place to meet up with BBC in Philly

We are from ny and live in philly. Yes it of full of black men but not all will fuck you. I don't mean to ******* on philly or get anyone offended by what I am going to say but our observation since we have been here it is much harder to find a bbc to play with. It is also our observation that it seems this city suffers from segregation and racism unlike how ny felt. In ny white and black people chilling together was common and mainstream. Here it seems blacks and white dont have a desire to really hang out togethere. It's a very sad site to see. Here the bars and swing clubs are pretty much segregated by race. Oh and the racism seems to go both ways btw as it usually does which only adds more crap to the fire.

In my experience people dont want to actually meet and greet they just wanna email till infinity and trade pics. Or they chicken out at the last minute it can be frustrating for people who want to go all the way

In my experience people dont want to actually meet and greet they just wanna email till infinity and trade pics. Or they chicken out at the last minute it can be frustrating for people who want to go all the way

Philadelphia is a tough place to date because people here are not the friendliest. Even still I'm not sure how many people from Philadelphia are actively on this site a lot of profiles have been collecting dust for years. I've met on guy on here and he's awesome I'd say old city is the best place to take your chocolate

Back