Good News/Bad News

I had been talking with my girlfriend for the past couple months about the idea of having some sexy fun with a BBC. She told me simply, she just isn't comfortable with it right now but might be in the future. Im not exactly devastated that she's not dying to fuck another guy, but I was hoping she would be a little more into it. At the same time I'm encouraged that she's open to the idea later on. It seems couples are more into this life in their 30's and were still in our 20's. Would still love to chat with bulls/couples about this life and some things I can do to push this along slowly without being overly aggressive about it.

.... Would still love to chat with bulls/couples about this life and some things I can do to push this along slowly without being overly aggressive about it.

She's probably not comfortable with it because your lady just has her priorities in line; possibly, her first priority is to confirm the relationship she has with you. Either she wants to be sure that you're the right choice for her, long term, or she just wishes not to do anything that might change the relationship she has with you, now. Trust me ... allowing another man to fuck your woman will change your relationship you currently have with her. Where do you see your relationship with her going? ... do you consider her a long term relationship? If so, have you told her that?

You notice many couples are in their 30's, or after, before they start exploring & involving others in their sexual relationship. That's often caused by predictably routine, boredom sex after being together 5 or 10 years. Also, you're not only wanting her to consider having sex with another man, but another man of a different race ... two very distinct, but different, goals. Have you ever had a 3-some with her, involving another man? If you've never tried "swinging", its good to establish good parameters to it before starting it up.

The fact that she so calmly discusses your sexual fantasy is a big +plus; the ability to be able to discuss sensitive issues is a good sign, actually. I think you are lucky to have such a devoted lady. If you push the issue, she could percieve your motives as selfishness, or as a sign of deteriorating interest in her, and neither of those would help youwith your fantasy goals. Good luck ... Mac :)

All good points. She will be my wife one day. We have been together over 5 years and we are in a really great place at the time. While I haven't gotten onto one knee just yet, we already have a tentative wedding date (as odd as that may sound) We have never really adventured much in our sex life and only recently have I even been able to discuss my fantasies with her. We have a great line of communication and I am in absolutely no rush for this to happen. She's very devoted to me as I am to her. At this point I want to keep working on opening her up to what fantasies she might have. She knows what I am into and I think if I focus on her and getting her to open up about hers, it will bring us closer as a couple. Thats my plan at this point. To focus on her and her desires and see where it goes

MacNfries brings up a lot of good points. The most important point is that once you bring an additional person(s) into a relationship it WILL change. If you don't have a rock solid relationship it is unlikely your marriage/relationship will survive. Would you want to be present or would you want her to meet the bull by herself? Both ways have their dangers, if she is by herself you better make sure the guy she is meeting is sane and not bent on ******* and abuse. A large cock can bring immense pleasure but it can also cause agonizing pain if wielded carelessly or maliciously. If she is accompanied by you and is fucked by a skilled bull you may be watching her go from one orgasm to another until she is exhausted. Can you handle that? It takes a pretty self confident man to handle watching his wife get greater pleasure from another man

None of the women I have fucked over the past several years have included their husbands, I never inquire but I think a good portion of them haven't included their husbands simply because their husbands couldn't handle watching them get fucked, and I am sure some of the husbands would not approve of their activities

Can I handle it is the most impossible question to answer. I don't believe there is a way to answer this question unless you see a sex tape of your girl and an ex...until you actually see it, I don't know how you could be 100 percent certain. Im incredibly secure and confident in myself, but I also know there is another level of sexual satisfaction that I haven't been able to take her too, Yet. The hottest thing to me is when my girl is really worked up and about to orgasm, it is the definition of sexy. If we live out this fantasy, I would want to be there to witness it. Do I think I could deal with it? Yes...do I know for sure? No

You are a smart guy and right on. Sites like this try to pigeonhole cucks into one size fits all. They do the same with the women and that old saying "once you go black you never come back". I enjoy seeing my wife feel secure enough to tell me and try any fantasy that she has. I have always pursued the best orgasm that I could have. Why should she not do the same?

You are a smart guy and right on. Sites like this try to pigeonhole cucks into one size fits all. They do the same with the women and that old saying "once you go black you never come back". I enjoy seeing my wife feel secure enough to tell me and try any fantasy that she has. I have always pursued the best orgasm that I could have. Why should she not do the same?

exactly...I know she's satisfied with my size and skills, I'm very confident in that. I would just enjoy seeing her taken to new heights.

Back