Good evening hot wives

Who needs some hot Caribbean dick?View attachment 2108441
I do ! Lol That’s why we’re aiming to arrange a trip/cruise round the Caribbean ! My hubby’s has always desired to go to the Caribbean,and since I’ve discovered bbc and become a QoS,and inevitably my hubby a Stag,we find we now share that desire to actually get over to the Caribbean ! So now,the opportunity to enjoy the bbc apparently available around the islands in that part of the world,it makes a trip over there all the more appealing and exciting ! The trip includes New Orleans & Fort Lauderdale in the US,and St Kitts,St Thomas & the Bahamas in the Caribbean. What do you think ? Plenty of beautiful places to visit,and plenty of bbc to enjoy ? Please let us know ! We’re coming from Melbourne Australia,so it’s a long way to go ! Warm regards,Anne & Neil xxx

I do ! Lol That’s why we’re aiming to arrange a trip/cruise round the Caribbean ! My hubby’s has always desired to go to the Caribbean,and since I’ve discovered bbc and become a QoS,and inevitably my hubby a Stag,we find we now share that desire to actually get over to the Caribbean ! So now,the opportunity to enjoy the bbc apparently available around the islands in that part of the world,it makes a trip over there all the more appealing and exciting ! The trip includes New Orleans & Fort Lauderdale in the US,and St Kitts,St Thomas & the Bahamas in the Caribbean. What do you think ? Plenty of beautiful places to visit,and plenty of bbc to enjoy ? Please let us know ! We’re coming from Melbourne Australia,so it’s a long way to go ! Warm regards,Anne & Neil xxx
sorry for the late reply but yes it sounds like a great idea n, you guys will enjoy the trip there is also trinidad too (that's where i am from) but a lot of people love jamaicans and trinidadians more so don't forget to come to those caribbeans also . When u do come to trinidad you can let me know too i'll be your tour guide! But lovely idea. warmest regards to you also .

Hi this is gary here from st martin caribbean island plan a trip here u will be amazed with me and my crew

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 33
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 28
sorry for the late reply but yes it sounds like a great idea n, you guys will enjoy the trip there is also trinidad too (that's where i am from) but a lot of people love jamaicans and trinidadians more so don't forget to come to those caribbeans also . When u do come to trinidad you can let me know too i'll be your tour guide! But lovely idea. warmest regards to you also .
Send us info on how to contact you - we’d love you to be our tour guide ! We’re very much into getting to know the locals ! And especially our your guide, including that beautiful hunk of smooth throbbing cut bbc man-meat - now that’s something that I’d love to get to know and enjoy . . . intimately ! Lol xxx

Back