Good Dance Club in NH

HotRN

Female
Hello,

All of you nice big black guys in NH, please tell me where there is a good dance club or night club with dancing to go to in NH.
I want to go out with the girls and do some dancing and maybe meet up with the right person at the club.

Well, did I say something wrong in this post? Ok I will start over. would all you sexy African American men in NH please advise me of a night club or dance club in NH where I may find one or two of you to dance with?

Well, did I say something wrong in this post? Ok I will start over. would all you sexy African American men in NH please advise me of a night club or dance club in NH where I may find one or two of you to dance with?
ROTFLMBAO-
Hey there my dear @HotRN - does that mean your a hot RN nurse?

There was nothing wrong with your question the only problem might be the location your asking for. Black guys in NH, they may exist but sounds like to me you might be looking for a unicorn. Go over to Boston or come down to NYC and I can put you on some spots where you can meet the right Black stud, or two or three however many your heart desires.

Oh yeah make sure you bring your GFs and you all wear some tight black dresses too with no panties on.:blackgreedy::lips:

Oh yeah also check out the thread on this site discussing about clubs and post a message on there and possibly someone may respond eventually on there. ;)

ROTFLMBAO-
Hey there my dear @HotRN - does that mean your a hot RN nurse?

There was nothing wrong with your question the only problem might be the location your asking for. Black guys in NH, they may exist but sounds like to me you might be looking for a unicorn. Go over to Boston or come down to NYC and I can put you on some spots where you can meet the right Black stud, or two or three however many your heart desires.

Oh yeah make sure you bring your GFs and you all wear some tight black dresses too with no panties on.:blackgreedy::lips:

Oh yeah also check out the thread on this site discussing about clubs and post a message on there and possibly someone may respond eventually on there. ;)

What is wrong with NH?
besides the fact that the democrats have taken over, time for me to find a new state to live in.

I know I should make a new post for this but... I am trying to get the hubby to take more sexy photos of me. He keeps telling me he needs more equipment. (I think he needs bigger equipment.) He says he need a hotshoe flash for a canon camera, and he is looking for a moonlight kit for lighting our scene. Can any of you gentleman point me in the right direction as to where to find this equipment at a reasonable price?

I know you guys want more photos of me posted!

We're in NH, and most of the guys we're meeting lately are in MA, but there's a few good fellas here in NH, too! WE haven't found many dance clubs to check out, though, so if OP finds something and its fun, do share!

Back