good conversation...

Depends on what you want and/or the bull wants. I'm not really into anal. I like the feel of wet pussy around my cock, and I am large enough that whether the pussy is tight or not is irrelevant. Plus I really like my cock, I have had it for over 60 years and I don't like ******* on my cock. A lot of guys like anal I'm just not one of them

ok guys, I realize this is a sexually based forum, but when you are messaging someone you probably should wait a little longer then your second message to ask if I like anal.. a true black master will take a woman's mind AND body..

Sincerely,
conversationally frustrated.
And this is all I been saying. Glad to hear it coming from a woman. But these dudes still won't take heeve.

To each their own. Some like it that way and other of us like to be seduced. If it's not your thing just say "not interested" and look for the guys who fit your needs....they are out there.

Depends on what you want and/or the bull wants. I'm not really into anal. I like the feel of wet pussy around my cock, and I am large enough that whether the pussy is tight or not is irrelevant. Plus I really like my cock, I have had it for over 60 years and I don't like ******* on my cock. A lot of guys like anal I'm just not one of them
your 60 and on here? go retire man. thats disgusting.

and to the poster of this thread, i understand where your coming from but when you think about it what else could you talk about? i mean like you said this site is based on sex, your on here for sex, he's on here for sex so whats the point of talking about pointless things when in reality if your both into eachother your just gonna fuck?

and to the poster of this thread, i understand where your coming from but when you think about it what else could you talk about? i mean like you said this site is based on sex, your on here for sex, he's on here for sex so whats the point of talking about pointless things when in reality if your both into eachother your just gonna fuck?
It still don't matter bro. I see where you are coming from. True this site is about sex, but just like a pussy, you have to get it wet before you slide in right? Otherwise you both are in for a world of hurt. I guess she is saying to get her wet first, and not just dry fuck her. Got me?

Dude to woman "hey what's up baby". Woman to dude "hI". Dude back to woman "do you want it in the ass?". Is not how it suppose to go bruh. If that's the approach on this website I can just imagine what some of these dudes approach in person is like.

your 60 and on here? go retire man. thats disgusting.
I suppose you think I should be in a rocking chair. That's not going to happen anytime soon. I still get more pussy than most bulls half my age. When I can't raise a hard cock then it will be time for the rocking chair. If you pay attention maybe the old guy can teach you a thing or two

I suppose you think I should be in a rocking chair. That's not going to happen anytime soon. I still get more pussy than most bulls half my age. When I can't raise a hard cock then it will be time for the rocking chair. If you pay attention maybe the old guy can teach you a thing or two
HA that was good one

ok guys, I realize this is a sexually based forum, but when you are messaging someone you probably should wait a little longer then your second message to ask if I like anal.. a true black master will take a woman's mind AND body..

Sincerely,
conversationally frustrated.

You'll find many men talking like that in sex sites. It doesn't mean there are no exceptions or that you must continue the conversation. Continue your journey, you 'll find the ones who excite your body & mind. You are lucky, there are way more men in sex sites than women.

Back