Good Black Cock in NYC

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by mrgoodcock, Jul 4, 2011.

1. mrgoodcock

mrgoodcock New Member

Hi. I am a single black male in Brooklyn, NYC that loves fucking white GF's and wives. I have alot of stamina and love getting deepthoating and slurped to cumpletion.

2. Kelly Francis

Kelly Francis New Member

Hi!!!
    I saw your ad and since we both live in NYC I decided to contact you. My situation is that I am married and my husband can't have children. We have discussed the situation but haven't decided anything yet. I would like to have a black baby. If you are interested in "breeding" a white woman please let me know. Okay???

Kelly

3. Kelly Francis

Kelly Francis New Member

Hi!!!
    Thank you so much for writing to me. I am interested in you but I am asking for a lot of patience. I am new to this so I am really nervous. My husband has said yes but he just doesn't seem to be that happy about it. I'm very excited about it and I want it. You live in Ct so I guess I will come to you. What is your name? I will rely heavily on you to guide me through this. Okay?

Regards,
    Kelly

4. mrgoodcock

mrgoodcock New Member

yeah, this is cool with me. Where in NYC are you located? And when were you looking to do this? If you are serious, leave your number in my inbox and we can get working on this "problem" right away.

5. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

hey kelly-do u think ur husband has got a choice?
    just b persuasive enough,tell him to kiss ur belly everyday n bless u
    so tht u get a blk baby one day for him :)

6. nycblkm212

nycblkm212 New Member

Kelly, good luck in your search, you'll be a good mother

7. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

do u fuck hot pussy from india? my wife will b in nyc in jan.

8. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

jay n sarah-can u help?

9. marie muro

marie muro New Member

Hello, Long Island here. looking for first time meet.

10. Mis36d

Mis36d New Member

Hi, do you travel to Philly? We are interested in a get together (Husband is straight). Must be repectful, fun. and willing to go slow. Not interested in Dom or cuck just a good time.

11. Cravnchoc

Cravnchoc Member

We are interested in talking. Chris and Jackie here.

12. flsubboy4u

flsubboy4u Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    You can not tell a black man you're not interested in "dom or cuck" that is a waste of time. He will do what he wants and if you aren't prepared for that, too bad. All black men are superior and should be recognized and pleased as your superior.

13. Cravnchoc

Cravnchoc Member

Interested in getting a piece of that chocolate bar. Started playing in December. 5 friends so far. Looking for more friends.