Golf

Katiana4black

Female
Gold Member
From
MA, US
I like to Golf, as a woman you never know who you get paired with. The other day I was in a small event and got paired with a hot blackman. He was in town on business and just happened to be at the course. We chatted and played the course. As things went on I would win some holes and he would get some. He was making me wet the whole time. I told him I would make the next hole very interesting if he won. I let him win. We drove the cart into the woods in a very private spot, and started to make out. His cock was so large and hard. I started to suck it and it was not long before my short skirt was up and it was in me. I was enjoying the feeling of his large cock in me when I noticed the group of men behind us had followed us to see where we went. Here we were me bent over the cart getting a lesson in good sex. I went home to hubby with my panties full of cum. The talk in the clubhouse must have been fun that day.

Anyone else ever do this

Last edited:
Anyone else ever do this

Mac's Golf Story:
Katiana, it does ... one of the guys we normally have our weekend foursome with couldn't make it, as his wife was due any time with their second baby. So, there we were, the 3 of us on the first T. This young cutie was standing near the T box with her clubs on a walking cart watching as there are no singles allowed to play on weekends. My partner asked her if she was trying to pair up, and she said she was. She was delighted we asked her, we were obviously delighted as well to be graced with such beauty to complete our foursome; we tossed her bag onto one of the carts.

We decided it would be fair to everyone if we played a "round robin"; she actually turned out to be a pretty good golfer even though she played from the ladies T's. Anyways, we all enjoyed her company ... she had an awesome petite figure with hot, tan legs that ran all the way up, and every now and then her little dress would rise up to give us a teasing view or two of what I'm sure we all desired. It would have been nice if she had invited us 3 to join her in the woods, but she never did; she was very ladylike. But, anyways, here's the story ....

We were on the sixteenth T (a par-3 overlooking a small pond) and this girl hits a solid 7-iron, putting the ball about 10-12 feet from the hole. She was all excited because she had her first, official chance at a birdie. She asked her partner to help her read the putt for her; he got down and looked, then told her to aim about 6-inches right of the cup and give it a gentle tap. Then, she sheepishly looked over at my partner, and asked him ... my partner looked and told her to aim 2-inches right of the cup and to give the ball a solid stroke. Then, she looked over at me, and said "what do you think I should do?" ... I quickly glanced at the challenging putt, then back at her and said "I think you should pick it up, because to me, it looks like a give-me" ...
gif_yellowball-rocking.gif End of Story ... Gif_PlaneFlying.gif

Last edited:
Back