Going to the dogs

Well I was living with my cousin in upstate Michigan, and was very bored, and tired of having so little to do.
I knew I had been submissive all my life and used to always be the Indian in Cowboys and Indians so I could
get stripped and tied up by the Cowboys and Cowgirls.

The only thing to do around here, (I thought) was hunt deer in the fall, so there were some clearings in the woods
where some neighbors and us had planted clover to get the deer in.
It was always nice there. No trees in that area and always Sun lit. The grass was soft as a putting green and smooth.

I took the ATV and headed out back to a one acre clearing.
Shortly after I got there, two neighbors showed up to check it out too, and visit.
They were Roy and Cleo two black guys who had a hunting cabin on 40 acres
near my cousin's 350 acres.
Really pretty good guys, I always enjoyed talking with them and drinking with them.
Oddly enough they didn't have their dog Molly with them.
They told me Molly had stayed back in the city where they worked.

So we talked and they produced a bottle out of their coveralls and we hit the bottle for a while.

Soon, I was feeling real good.

Then the talk turned to; too bad we didn't have Molly to play fetch with and let run.
For some reason, I gave out a howl.

Roy looked at me and said:
"Hey I got and idea, us two can have a dog to play with", and looked at me.

I said: "Just what do you mean"?
"Well why don't you get down and be the dog, you know, just for fun, get down on your hands and knees and be our dog."

He handed me another swig of inhibition reducer, and I got a hot feeling in my stomach and kinda thought it was a hot idea.

I really couldn't think of any reason not to do it, but didn't want to give in too easily.

"Naw, I couldn't (not wouldn't) do that".

"Sure you can, just for fun, here I even have a hunting collar you can wear" and he pulled a collar out of his pocket and actually
put it around my neck. Now just why that seemed to make things better, I don't know, but I felt myself slipping into compliance.

Cleo now put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a light push down. I went to my knees. And damn I was feeling good.

Then a slight push forward and I was on my hands and knees, doggy style.
"Good boy, good boy", Roy said, and patted my head.

They tossed a stick out a couple of feet and said "Fetch boy".
I fetched, picking it up in my mouth and then turning around and brought it back.

They tossed it out again, farther this time, "Fetch boy".

"Now, come on", I started to say when wham! I was hit with a shock to my neck from the training collar. I hadn't realized it was a shock collar.

"HEY! Stop!" WHAM another shock.

"Dogs don't talk" Roy said.

I shut up.

"Good boy" he said again and for some reason, I was glad to get the compliment.
So they tossed the stick a few more times, then pretended to shoot some ducks, and I went out and fetched the pretend ducks.
I really don't know why I was getting so caught up in this game but, I was.
Well we played around and they had me doing some tricks, sitting up to beg, and roll over and get scratched behind the ear.

"You what else don't dogs do?" asked Cleo,,,,,,,,,, "Wear shoes"

"Take off your shoes" Roy said.

Roy standing there holding that collar convinced me not to protest, and so I sat around and removed my shoes.

"Off with the shirt too, boy"

I peeled off my shirt.

"Now, kneel over".

I got back on my hands and knees.

"Undo you belt too".

I did, and Roy took the waist of my pants and underpants and pulled them down; and off!
I was now naked, like a dog should be.
My cock was hard as a rock. I was excited beyond belief.
They noticed my hard cock, and pointed out that I must be excited to be their dog. They knew they had me.

"Now fetch that stick, boy" Roy said.
I crawled off and fetched the stick.

We spent the next half hour humiliating me with all kinds of doggie tricks, and my hard cock showed that I wasn't displeased with the workout.
Occasionally they would offer to give me a belly rub and I would roll on my back and get my belly tickled and then some strokes to my hard cock.
There was no resistance left on my part.

They had pulled out another bottle and were drinking that and giving me drinks which easily kept me compliant.
My head was swimming and I was surprisingly turned on.

Then Roy needed to take a piss, he pulled out his cock, and pissed. I looked at his cock and was strangely turned on even more.
Roy walked over to me and told me to kneel up.
I knelt up and his cock was right in front of my face.

"Speak dog, tell me how you like the looks of this cock."

"Woff" I said

"How would you like it down your throat?"

Damn, a thrill went through me, my cock started to twitch my brain went numb, I couldn't say no, I guess I did want that cock.

I tried to say no, I tried to say I didn't want that, BUT, my mouth opened and no words came out, I couldn't say anything, I couldn't tell him no.

But my open mouth was an invitation to Roy and his cock, his cock came forward, forward to my mouth.

His cock invaded my mouth, my head was swimming, my guts felt hot, my cock was hard and it felt strangely good.

"Damn!" Cleo proclaimed, I never thought that would really happen, I'm going to want a turn too".

Roy replied; "I told you, I knew this boy could be had, we could turn him into our bitch."

Hearing that my cock twitched again, and it felt great, it felt like it was one stroke from cumming.

My head was swimming, here I was, just a short time ago a manly stud, out checking my hunting spot, and now,
I am naked, on my knees with a big black hard cock in my mouth, and my cock sticking out showing how much I liked it.

I felt submissive, I felt humiliated, I felt great, I was sucking a hard black cock and another cock was going to be ready soon.
Cleo had taken his cock out and was slowly stroking it.

Two superior, black men were using me, and it felt all right, it felt like it was what I was meant for.

I sucked down on Roy's cock and he stroked it in and out of my mouth.
He reached forward and held my head so he could put some good strong deep strokes into me.

His cock stroked deep into my now willing mouth, pushing back into my throat, gagging me, causing me
to drool all over my chin and down onto my chest.

Cleo was going nuts watching this, slowly stroking his fine cock.

Cleo stroked his cock and Roy fucked my mouth until Cleo finally said, "Roy man, get out of that mouth for a minute I'm
about to blow my load and I want a soft sucking mouth to finish in."

Roy pulled out and said "Here it is, use it, fuck it, dump your load in it."

Cleo came over and rammed his hard cock into my sucking mouth. He stroked in and out big long hard strokes of cock
into my mouth, and jamming my throat. I gagged and drooled around the big, hard, black cock in my sucking mouth.

Cleo fucked my face for only about a minute and then moaned and grunted, and held my head still as he gave my mouth
some short, quick strokes AND THEN: his cock pulsed in my mouth and dumped a load of hot cum into my mouth and throat.
"OH DAMN, YES, OH, THAT'S GREAT WHAT A GREAT COCKSUCKING!!!"

His cock was still shooting as he felt weaker and then his cock pulled back so just the head was in my mouth and then
he pulled out running drool and cum down my chin and unto my chest and actually on my cock.

AND DAMN, my cock started squirting all on it's own......

Well I was living with my cousin in upstate Michigan, and was very bored, and tired of having so little to do.
I knew I had been submissive all my life and used to always be the Indian in Cowboys and Indians so I could
get stripped and tied up by the Cowboys and Cowgirls.

The only thing to do around here, (I thought) was hunt deer in the fall, so there were some clearings in the woods
where some neighbors and us had planted clover to get the deer in.
It was always nice there. No trees in that area and always Sun lit. The grass was soft as a putting green and smooth.

I took the ATV and headed out back to a one acre clearing.
Shortly after I got there, two neighbors showed up to check it out too, and visit.
They were Roy and Cleo two black guys who had a hunting cabin on 40 acres
near my cousin's 350 acres.
Really pretty good guys, I always enjoyed talking with them and drinking with them.
Oddly enough they didn't have their dog Molly with them.
They told me Molly had stayed back in the city where they worked.

So we talked and they produced a bottle out of their coveralls and we hit the bottle for a while.

Soon, I was feeling real good.

Then the talk turned to; too bad we didn't have Molly to play fetch with and let run.
For some reason, I gave out a howl.

Roy looked at me and said:
"Hey I got and idea, us two can have a dog to play with", and looked at me.

I said: "Just what do you mean"?
"Well why don't you get down and be the dog, you know, just for fun, get down on your hands and knees and be our dog."

He handed me another swig of inhibition reducer, and I got a hot feeling in my stomach and kinda thought it was a hot idea.

I really couldn't think of any reason not to do it, but didn't want to give in too easily.

"Naw, I couldn't (not wouldn't) do that".

"Sure you can, just for fun, here I even have a hunting collar you can wear" and he pulled a collar out of his pocket and actually
put it around my neck. Now just why that seemed to make things better, I don't know, but I felt myself slipping into compliance.

Cleo now put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a light push down. I went to my knees. And damn I was feeling good.

Then a slight push forward and I was on my hands and knees, doggy style.
"Good boy, good boy", Roy said, and patted my head.

They tossed a stick out a couple of feet and said "Fetch boy".
I fetched, picking it up in my mouth and then turning around and brought it back.

They tossed it out again, farther this time, "Fetch boy".

"Now, come on", I started to say when wham! I was hit with a shock to my neck from the training collar. I hadn't realized it was a shock collar.

"HEY! Stop!" WHAM another shock.

"Dogs don't talk" Roy said.

I shut up.

"Good boy" he said again and for some reason, I was glad to get the compliment.
So they tossed the stick a few more times, then pretended to shoot some ducks, and I went out and fetched the pretend ducks.
I really don't know why I was getting so caught up in this game but, I was.
Well we played around and they had me doing some tricks, sitting up to beg, and roll over and get scratched behind the ear.

"You what else don't dogs do?" asked Cleo,,,,,,,,,, "Wear shoes"

"Take off your shoes" Roy said.

Roy standing there holding that collar convinced me not to protest, and so I sat around and removed my shoes.

"Off with the shirt too, boy"

I peeled off my shirt.

"Now, kneel over".

I got back on my hands and knees.

"Undo you belt too".

I did, and Roy took the waist of my pants and underpants and pulled them down; and off!
I was now naked, like a dog should be.
My cock was hard as a rock. I was excited beyond belief.
They noticed my hard cock, and pointed out that I must be excited to be their dog. They knew they had me.

"Now fetch that stick, boy" Roy said.
I crawled off and fetched the stick.

We spent the next half hour humiliating me with all kinds of doggie tricks, and my hard cock showed that I wasn't displeased with the workout.
Occasionally they would offer to give me a belly rub and I would roll on my back and get my belly tickled and then some strokes to my hard cock.
There was no resistance left on my part.

They had pulled out another bottle and were drinking that and giving me drinks which easily kept me compliant.
My head was swimming and I was surprisingly turned on.

Then Roy needed to take a piss, he pulled out his cock, and pissed. I looked at his cock and was strangely turned on even more.
Roy walked over to me and told me to kneel up.
I knelt up and his cock was right in front of my face.

"Speak dog, tell me how you like the looks of this cock."

"Woff" I said

"How would you like it down your throat?"

Damn, a thrill went through me, my cock started to twitch my brain went numb, I couldn't say no, I guess I did want that cock.

I tried to say no, I tried to say I didn't want that, BUT, my mouth opened and no words came out, I couldn't say anything, I couldn't tell him no.

But my open mouth was an invitation to Roy and his cock, his cock came forward, forward to my mouth.

His cock invaded my mouth, my head was swimming, my guts felt hot, my cock was hard and it felt strangely good.

"Damn!" Cleo proclaimed, I never thought that would really happen, I'm going to want a turn too".

Roy replied; "I told you, I knew this boy could be had, we could turn him into our bitch."

Hearing that my cock twitched again, and it felt great, it felt like it was one stroke from cumming.

My head was swimming, here I was, just a short time ago a manly stud, out checking my hunting spot, and now,
I am naked, on my knees with a big black hard cock in my mouth, and my cock sticking out showing how much I liked it.

I felt submissive, I felt humiliated, I felt great, I was sucking a hard black cock and another cock was going to be ready soon.
Cleo had taken his cock out and was slowly stroking it.

Two superior, black men were using me, and it felt all right, it felt like it was what I was meant for.

I sucked down on Roy's cock and he stroked it in and out of my mouth.
He reached forward and held my head so he could put some good strong deep strokes into me.

His cock stroked deep into my now willing mouth, pushing back into my throat, gagging me, causing me
to drool all over my chin and down onto my chest.

Cleo was going nuts watching this, slowly stroking his fine cock.

Cleo stroked his cock and Roy fucked my mouth until Cleo finally said, "Roy man, get out of that mouth for a minute I'm
about to blow my load and I want a soft sucking mouth to finish in."

Roy pulled out and said "Here it is, use it, fuck it, dump your load in it."

Cleo came over and rammed his hard cock into my sucking mouth. He stroked in and out big long hard strokes of cock
into my mouth, and jamming my throat. I gagged and drooled around the big, hard, black cock in my sucking mouth.

Cleo fucked my face for only about a minute and then moaned and grunted, and held my head still as he gave my mouth
some short, quick strokes AND THEN: his cock pulsed in my mouth and dumped a load of hot cum into my mouth and throat.
"OH DAMN, YES, OH, THAT'S GREAT WHAT A GREAT COCKSUCKING!!!"

His cock was still shooting as he felt weaker and then his cock pulled back so just the head was in my mouth and then
he pulled out running drool and cum down my chin and unto my chest and actually on my cock.

AND DAMN, my cock started squirting all on it's own......

Nice story. Anymore to this?

The next day I rode out to the clearing about the same time.

I was disappointed to find no one there.

But I got off the ATV and walked into the clearing and sat down on one of the logs
I took out a bottle of cheap Scotch, and started to get uninhibited.

After a little time, with a good load of Scotch and with the
Sun beating down on me I started to take off my clothes.

Soon I was naked and walking around the clearing, thinking about yesterday. My cock got hard,
I stroked my cock and then I went to my hands and knees.
Then I heard a ATV approaching. My heart leaped and my cock twitched.

Then I thought "I sure hope that is Roy and Cleo!"
But, fearing it was someone else; I got up and ran out of the clearing into some wooded cover.
Then realized that wasn't very smart, my clothes were still back on a log.
I watched. It was Roy and Cleo, so, I was glad to be naked,
I got on my hands and knees and crawled out into the clearing.

Roy and Cleo dismounted their ATVs and walked over towards me, grinning and rubbing their cocks.
Roy spoke "Hey boy, good boy, all ready for some more doggy fun?"
I figured I better not speak, to keep in the doggy play. I just wiggled my rear end and panted.
"Good boy, now sit up and beg."
I sat up and put my arms out like a dog, and panted and whined. Whining for cock, and we all knew it.
"Good boy," he approached me, his hardening cock in his hands, pointed right for my face.
Roy stopped just short of his cock being able to go into my waiting mouth.

He held it there, "Doggy want a bone? Beg doggy BEG!"
I looked at his bone and whimpered and whined waving my paws in front of me.
Then he stepped forward and my mouth opened and his cock invaded.
He eased his cock in and then just held it still. I started to suckle on it as if for nourishment.

Then Roy said "Keep sucking." and started to back up forsing me to follow on my knees keeping his cock in my mouth.
Sucking on it like a good doggie.
He backed around the clearing, and me following on my knees, he was telling me
I was a good dog and to keep sucking. I couldn't believe how turned on I was, how really wonderful it felt to be the dog.
To be naked on my knees, and a hard black cock in my mouth.
Then he stopped. Now he started to fuck my face, fuck with long hard strokes, his cock now going into my throat.
He fucked my face. My mouth was just a hole for his pleasure, just a hole to be used. He was ramming and driving, and
me on my knees again, gagging and drooling, and snorting more like a pig than a dog.
"Come on doggie, get down on that, get it deep in your throat and keep it there. Take it deep and hold, hold, hold, good boy,
now work your throat muscles on that cock doggie!"
"OH, YES that feels good now hold still; now here comes more fucking for you."
And he again fucked my face and throat.

Gagging, drooling like mad, my mouth provided a hot hole for his hard black cock.
Then he pulled out and told me, "Doggy lay down on your back."
He grabbed his jacket and propped it under my neck tipping my head back.
Then Roy came around and positioned himself over my head, facing towards my feet, he directed his cock towards my mouth.
His cock went beyond my mouth and his balls hung above my mouth. He lowered his balls, tea bagging in my mouth. I sucked his balls.
I tried to get both balls in my moth but they were too big to both go in together. Roy moved back, now aiming his cock at my waiting mouth.
As his cock neared my mouth,
I tipped my head back more, and I opened up for him. His cock slid in, deep and straight.
Slid into my mouth, and then sliding deeper into my throat, a straight path for his cock, mouth to throat, sliding deep.
I couldn't breathe but I didn't care, I wanted cock, I needed cock.
I could feel cock down my gullet, sliding in, then, pausing, some small wiggling strokes as his balls bounced against my nose.
I started to thrash around trying to get air, and then his cock came out enough for me to pull in air around his cock and into my lungs.
I grabbed a breath, and his cock slid in again. Then Roy started long, deep strokes, fucking into my now so available hole.
Then Cleo came over, he was now pants-less and got down between my legs. Cleo lifted my ankles up, rotating my ass towards
him and he spit down onto his erect black cock. Cleo moved forward and I felt his cock pushed against my waiting asshole.
Roy slowly stoked my mouth and now Cleo pushed strongly against my ass, some pain then his cock entered my rear passage.
"I'm in him." Cleo announced.

Cleo had his cock in to my ass and eased it forward.
Roy shifted a little sideways so he could fuck my mouth and
give Cleo room.

I wiggled a bit as they did this to get in better position for them
and to ease some pain in my ass and Cleo took this as a sign
I was getting really turned on.
He wasn't too far off, I was turned on some, but kind of scared too.
I felt I was getting in too deep. But no way out now but to just
relax and enjoy it.

Cleo fucked into me a little at a time then started some nice slow
strokes as Roy's cock fucked nicely into my mouth.

They fucked me at both ends as I laid there, I was their pleasure
toy. I wiggled around some trying to stay comfortable and they
upped the action of fucking their submissive doggie.
Everything started to feel better now and I could feel some nice
pleasure in my cock.
I was leaking out of my cock, and little thrills were running along it.
My cock felt strangely wonderful as I laid there with one black cock
in my mouth, fucking it slowly and deeply.
Cleo's big cock in my ass was slipping in deeper and deeper and
picking up it's pace of fucking me. My cock was leaking and twitching.
I laid there lost in a world of submissive servitude to these two studs.
I laid there with one at each end, using me, making me feel like their boy
who would follow these cocks and serve these cocks anywhere any time.
I moaned around the cock in my mouth and moved my ass to more easily
let Cleo fuck me.
Cleo was moaning to and saying how wonderful he felt, how pleased he
was with their little white bitch.

As they fucked me, we heard a dirt bike near by, we knew it
would be headed our way as most trails crossed and recrossed
near here.

We all felt a little apprehensive since this conservative area wouldn't
take kindly to guys, especially black guys, fucking guys.

Roy and Cleo pulled out of me and got their clothes. They scooped up
mine too and went to their ATVs. "Come down to our cabin if you want
more of this" they said and rode off.

WHAT!!! Damn! What else could I do, what else would I want to do.
But I would have to ride down there naked. Holly crap! How humiliating!!'
But what a delicious humiliation!! And I knew I better get going!
I got on my ATV, feeling a Sun heated seat, and rode off towards their cabin naked.
My guts were in a turmoil, churning from fear and excitement as I rode.

My cock still hard, thinking about 2 hard cocks waiting to use me, and
my hot feelings about being used.

I pulled up behind their cabin and rushed to the door.
I knocked waiting to be let in. No one could see me but I felt as if I was
in the middle of town, naked, and everyone was looking at me.
And they all would know I was about to offer myself to two hard, black cocks.

I waited and waited. I knocked again anxiously!
Roy came to the door. "What do you want" he asked.
"I want to come in" I replied.
"What for?" he pressed.
"I, I, I want to come in and suck your cock"
He just looked at me. I melted inside, my cock felt even harder, and twitched wonderfully.
"PLEASE, let me come in,, PLEASE,, PLEASE,, and let me suck your cock, PLEASE"

"And what about Cleo?" he asked.

"OH YES YES, PLEASE,PLEASE let me suck Cleo's cock and let either of you
fuck me, or let me suck his cock too, PLEASE let me in so I can have your cocks"!!!

"Well I guess that would be OK" he said.
"But crawl in; like the dog you are"

I went to my hands and knees and crawled in through the kitchen and into
the living room. There Cleo sat, stroking his cock and grinning at me.
"Come here boy, come here and get this nice bone".

I crawled over to Cleo and opened my mouth for his bone.

"Wait, boy, you didn't beg for the nice bone".
I sat up and waved my arms like a dog begging for a bone.

"Speak boy speak".

I barked for the bone.

"Good boy, but you can talk for what you want this time."

"PLEASE, SIR, Please, Please, give my your hard cock, please let me suck your cock"

"OK boy, get on it!"

I moved forward taking his cock into my mouth. Then I tasted my own asshole.
still on his cock. A little distasteful but tolerable, I sucked on, and kind of a turn on.
Debasing my self totally, I dove down his cock taking it all into my throat.

I sucked and worked my throat muscles on his cock. My eyes closed I
relaxed and lost myself in submissively serving his cock.

Roy watched and made remarks about how good I looked with black cock
disappearing into my mouth, and how much more comfortable we all were
here.
Roy watched me, kneeling there, bent forward to get Cleo's hard cock as
deep into my mouth as I could. Pushing down gagging myself, serving my
new master, serving and sucking cock.
Cleo was feeling good , and moaned. Then he started thrusting up
jamming his cock into my sucking mouth. Fucking my sucking mouth.

"Damn this is nice, mmmmm OH yes, Roy this is so nice, a white boy's mouth
on my cock, MMMMMM soooo nice."

He fucked in harder, thrusting cock into my mouth, hard and deep as he
he could.

"OH OH , Damn OH baby suck that cock dog boy. OH Roy this is great what a
cocksucker, OH Baby I'm going to cum, I'm going to give you a treat
cocksucker, Suck that cock boy. Suck that cock and get ready for
your treat. OH YES, YES OOOHH SUCK IT BOY! SUCK THAT COCK EAT
THIS CUM!!!"

Cleo grabbed my head and fucked my mouth, he fucked hard and deep
ramming cock into me.
I gagged; I was drooling, my eyes watered, and I sucked, sucked
on that cock like it was giving me life.
I wanted it! I wanted cock in my mouth! I wanted his cum shot into my mouth
and my cock was twitching and leaking and felt like it would shoot off again.

Then Cleo's cock started pulsing and shooting cum into my sucking mouth.
I sucked, cum shot into my mouth, his cock stroked and spread the cum around
in my mouth and into my throat. I swallowed as well as I could but a lot drooled
out.
Cleo held my head on his cock until the pulsing stopped and he was fully pleased.
I knelt there, I didn't want to move, I didn't want that cock to leave my mouth.
After a time Cleo finally let go of my head, but still I remained there lightly sucking
on his softening cock.
Finally he lifted my head off his cock.
"That was good, now lick my balls clean and then you are dismissed."

"Just hold on a minute, he's not going anywhere. Our pet has another bone to
take in one of his holes, I just have to decide which one I want to use."

Cleo remarked, "Yes dog must take your cock too, and you know by then
I'll probably be ready for another round. As a matte of fact, we should keep
him here all day and really have a good time.
We've got all day now that we are here, warm and comfortable, with hard cock
and a dog boy with holes to fill."

Back