Going to give this a try

Her back and kissed her on the lips , hard and fast. And started to maul her tits with his huge hands, pinching her niles hard enough that she squeeled
Her top had come down again and both of her boobs were exposed when he stood up . He pulled his own pants down and grabbed her hair and pushed her head towards his cock . To my suprise she grabbed it and started so lick the big head . He pulled back and pushed her back on the couch and reached down and grabbed either ankle and lifted and said " I win"
My wife actually just lay there smiling as he got onto his knees and laid his cock onto her stomache . He took the ruler put it in her hand and said 12 n 3/4 started sliding it back and forth. He reached down and picked up a little bottle and poured the entire contents from her neck to her pussy . It looked oily to me guys on either side started to run it in her tits and stomache . I heard her tell him something about a comdom but before she could finish the sentence he pushed his head past her opening

Loving this

.... This hulk of a man looked at my wife , and said .
" I don't need another kid , but I don't bring condoms around . So you unless you have some . Your going to be sucking a lot of dick Tonite "
I knew we did, bad thing was they were in a drawer where our sex stuff is. Her naughty nighties, sexy toys... Including an anal toy that looked like pearls that got bigger the darter you go and a life like black dildo , both of which we hadn't gotten to use yet .and a DVD titled" white wifes first black cock fantasy"
She said that she did, but they were downstairs .
He asked her where , and sent 2 of the guys to get them . The 2 guys left laid her back on the couch , with her legs spread . While the guys waiting to fuck her went to work eating her pussy . And the second pinched and pulled her nipples while she played with his huge balls, and stroked his cock.
The guys came back and dropped one condom on the table . He laughed and rolled it on and it didn't cover half on him , and lined it up at her little pussy and leaned down , pushed the other guys out of the way . He reached down with his big hands , and reached under her back and grabbed her little ass cheeks and squeezed them hard and thrust into her .
Nothing gentle about it he started to fuck her with about half of his cock . I could even see her boobs start to bounce . He winked at the camera and pulled almost all the way out. An in one motion started to bury his huge cock in her fast and hard for what seemed like an hour . She actually looked ******* , with a huge smile on her face . He started to grunt and held himself buried in her . I was in shock
My little wife had just gotten plowed by this monster black guy. After catching his breath , he slowly pulled out . And that's when I got the shock of my life.

The condom had broken. She either didn't notice or didn't care . The other guys were still there . But she was asleep or *******. He asked her if she was ok , and she said
"Oh yeh so good"
He said to his friends .
I think she's had enough for Tonite
Tomorrow's another day
He picked her up in his arms and left
The last text I got was from her
It just said home now image.jpgwith this pic

[QUOTE = "Daydreaminghubs, Beitrag: 2023599, Mitglied: 77049"] Das Kondom war gebrochen. Sie bemerkte es entweder nicht oder kümmerte sich nicht darum. Die anderen waren noch da. Aber sie schlief oder war ohnmächtig. Er fragte sie, ob es ihr gut gehe, und sie sagte
"Oh yeh so gut"
Er sagte zu seinen Freunden.
Ich glaube, sie hat genug für Tonite
Morgen ist ein anderer Tag
Er hob sie in seine Arme und ging
Der letzte Text, den ich bekam, war von ihr
Es sagte gerade nach Hause View attachment 2140869mit diesem Bild [/ QUOTE]
schöne geile geschichte u geile frau

[QUOTE = "Daydreaminghubs, Beitrag: 2023599, Mitglied: 77049"] Das Kondom war gebrochen. Sie bemerkte es entweder nicht oder kümmerte sich nicht darum. Die anderen waren noch da. Aber sie schlief oder war ohnmächtig. Er fragte sie, ob es ihr gut gehe, und sie sagte
"Oh yeh so gut"
Er sagte zu seinen Freunden.
Ich glaube, sie hat genug für Tonite
Morgen ist ein anderer Tag
Er hob sie in seine Arme und ging
Der letzte Text, den ich bekam, war von ihr
Es sagte gerade nach Hause View attachment 2140869mit diesem Bild [/ QUOTE]
schöne geile geschichte u geile frau

Can you please stick to the language.... and the forum rules??? :frantic:

.... This hulk of a man looked at my wife , and said .
" I don't need another kid , but I don't bring condoms around . So you unless you have some . Your going to be sucking a lot of dick Tonite "
I knew we did, bad thing was they were in a drawer where our sex stuff is. Her naughty nighties, sexy toys... Including an anal toy that looked like pearls that got bigger the darter you go and a life like black dildo , both of which we hadn't gotten to use yet .and a DVD titled" white wifes first black cock fantasy"
She said that she did, but they were downstairs .
He asked her where , and sent 2 of the guys to get them . The 2 guys left laid her back on the couch , with her legs spread . While the guys waiting to fuck her went to work eating her pussy . And the second pinched and pulled her nipples while she played with his huge balls, and stroked his cock.
The guys came back and dropped one condom on the table . He laughed and rolled it on and it didn't cover half on him , and lined it up at her little pussy and leaned down , pushed the other guys out of the way . He reached down with his big hands , and reached under her back and grabbed her little ass cheeks and squeezed them hard and thrust into her .
Nothing gentle about it he started to fuck her with about half of his cock . I could even see her boobs start to bounce . He winked at the camera and pulled almost all the way out. An in one motion started to bury his huge cock in her fast and hard for what seemed like an hour . She actually looked ******* , with a huge smile on her face . He started to grunt and held himself buried in her . I was in shock
My little wife had just gotten plowed by this monster black guy. After catching his breath , he slowly pulled out . And that's when I got the shock of my life.

Nicely done

Back